Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, OMG, how dare you make such a mistake? This is vital information!!! lol Just make a "note to self" on a Post-It in a corner of your laptop screen... ;D No need to apologize, seriously: if anyone can wrap their brain around misconstrued visual info, it's me... Have a great day Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

No one did describe Michael's new hair due? Just wondering. New gold shoes, huh? I haven't been on this thread for a good while.

It ended up not really a new hairdo but think just a trim, or else wearing it slightly differently, so instead of altogether with no definite parting he has had it styled with a parting at the side.   Next photos we saw of him and it looked very much as it had done before.  I think you meant to type "golf" shoes instead of "gold" shoes Robin...you confused me there for took a little while to realize what you were talking about.  lol  It is  instead of his usual black shoes he has on his sneakers/sandshoes and sorry but I have forgotten what you call them and is it "converse"...does that sound right and hope you know what it is I am talking about ??? :)   They actually look better and more appropriate than what he usually wears and believe they would be kinder on the feet too for all the walking that is done on a golf course.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Picture of Michael and Ludacris which Ludacris tweeted a few hours ago and which Michael has just retweeted.   For Sylvie and Robin R the picture is of both of them standing together and they have arms round each other and Michael is pointing to Ludacris and he is standing with a cigar caught between his teeth .  It is too much a close up to be able to tell where they are or even hazard a guess but wonder if meeting was by accident, OR ???? LOL

Hey folks my copying of the picture has missed out top part of heads so here is link into instagram picture where you will see it properly....sorry about that !!! :(   http://instagram.com/p/q500TtQa5l/#   You will see by second picture I have managed to get top part of heads but have missed bottom part so leaving link and both pictures for you to decide which you want to look at .....lol

Hey, I think Michael was at the hairdresser!? Wow, the man looks sooooo good!

Thank you very much, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Here is another Retweet by Michael!

Yes he has Petra. Love his hair in these.. :) Thanks for sharing both of these ladies!  

Possibly he saw Ludacris at the same comedy show in Atlanta as MB has on the same clothes and has same fresh haircut..Just a thought!!  On Twitter it says he saw this show in Atlanta by what the comedian posted over there.  MB had some fun before performing tonight!!! LOL  Good for him!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for that one Petra and MB's hair does look good and don't quite know how has managed it but it does seem to be more layered but, whatever, it does look good as does he !!! :)

Hi ladies, thanks for the pic description Sylvia and thanks for the insight Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for the photos Petra and Sylvia, and I LOVE MB's hair too......and of course that great smile of his !!!! :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for all descriptions. I had no problem in replying here but yet in the 2014 concert, I did. Others have been too. :) what is his hairdue like girls? Everyone seems to like it.

Picture I have picked up on Twitter from St. Marlo Country Club, Atlanta, Georgia of Michael who had a round of golf with those he is photographed with last week and they are, GM Jason Luna, Teaching Pro Andreas Boberg and Cory Vliet and for Sylvie and Robin R it shows the four of them standing on a part of the golf course, I assume, and has a beautiful background of all trees with crystal clear skies shining through but it isn't too evident if they are on a green, or not, but they are standing on grass and it is beautiful and lush....well watered !!! LOL 

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service