Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you all very much. the one that i found called tater trotts was awful, profanity,vulgar etc. nothing like the michael we all know thanks again

Hi Sandy and welcome to the best forum!! Actually tater trotts is Sylvia....LOL  Aren't you glad I have been gone Wee One??????  ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

OMG Kathy LMBO for that is the best one yet and how I wish it was 1st April and could have tried to have pulled that one off  !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend tater trotts.

Thought you would enjoy this:

Speed through the airport like a  celebrity

In this Thursday, March 14, 2013 photo,Singer and songwriter Michael Bolton, middle, is assisted by skycap Frederick Pearson, right, as he arrives at American Airlines Flagship Check-in terminal at Los Angeles International Airport, LAX. American´s Flagship Check-in service, a VIP discreet and expedited check-in process offers personal access to agents for assistance with check-in and bag check, and a separate security line when flying through LAX and now Miami International Airport. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)<br />
Damian Dovarganes
In  this Thursday, March 14, 2013 photo,Singer and songwriter Michael Bolton,  middle, is assisted by skycap Frederick Pearson, right, as he arrives at  American Airlines Flagship Check-in terminal at Los Angeles International  Airport, LAX. American's Flagship Check-in service, a VIP discreet and expedited  check-in process offers personal access to agents for assistance with check-in  and bag check, and a separate security line when flying through LAX and now  Miami International Airport. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

Read more:  http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/business/20130411_ap_speedthr... Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Thanks Gail!!! Like a Celebrity for sure!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for that Gail and don't blame them either for wanting something extra and good idea by these airports but must say I love seeing the golf clubs getting special treatment too !! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

bonjour Gail,

Thanks for the pic and the link

have a good day

katia

Thanks Gail, good to see the airports are helping provide some extra security for MB and other celebrities.

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Gail....cute story. The nice thing is that anyone can buy the service and avoid the huge hassles at LAX!! But not everyone is MB!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just wanted to put this on here if anyone hasn't spotted it on Twitter for it is a response from Michael to some tweet that was sent to him yesterday....can't see the tweet it relates to as the person has their page set on privacy but just thought you would like to see what Michael does say about us and think about us and very, very nice to know it too !!! :)

mbsings @vaddly my fans are the best in the world!!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I saw this tweet on the main page, Sylvia, and it very nice of MB to tweet it, and as Robin MD. says often, "MB is the best." Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
Hey. I was able to read the tweet MB replied to above.

It said. @mbsings not alot of musicians are this dedicated to their fans. Its nice to see you talking with us, your work is amazing.

The poster tweetrd a few others to MB also.

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service