Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that tweet also...very nice indeed of MB :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Yes Robin when I checked it on Michael's I got into original tweet for he has got nothing to hide.   I must remember the person who's tweet I tried to check through has me blocked from seeing certain things to do with their tweets and I will make sure I ignore any of them in future but I forgot that time and had tried to check through their's but, hey ho, will certainly not waste my time doing that again !! lol

Thanks Robin !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Some of you may see the tweet from Michael on the main page and wonder what it is all about;  well it is all about a soccer team from KC and a girl in the team who tweeted Michael on his birthday and they have been tweeting each other every weekend since.   Michael asked Laura, the girl who tweeted him, to let him know how things went and she has done each weekend and they won again yesterday so in his tweet Michael asked her this time of they had a team song and Laura sent him the "unofficial, official team song" through youtube and it turns out to be "Go The Distance" hence Michael's reply back to her about that being "awesome".  Laura always calls Michael "the Capt" in all her tweets and I've tweeted with her and she always says it is great playing with/for Captain Bolton because one other little thing about the team is that they are called the "Michael Bolton Wanderers"......just a slight connection there, I think !!!!!!! LOL.   Below is article which appeared in a local/team magazine along with Laura's first tweet to Michael...........

"Michael Bolton learns of the Michael Bolton Wanderers

Today, February 26, is Michael Bolton's birthday. One of my indoor soccer teammates, @lbyrne24, decided that he should know of his team and to wish him a happy birthday. Here we go.

Laura ByrneHYPERLINK "http://twitter.com/lbyrne24"@lbyrne24

Hey @mbsings Did you know our indoor soccer team is named after you? Happy Birthday old Chap! #MichaelBoltonWanderers"

Imagine it being a play off in the golf.....it is midnight here now.....do I stay up and watch ??????????    Cheering Adam on and up comes Angel.....no, no, no !!!!! lol

Cute story Sylvia...thanks for sharing! Way to go Laura and keep winning!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sharing this story Sylvia and soccer being my favorite sport since my boys were young puts a smile on my face of sweet memories and I will take great interest in this and enjoy following Laura and her MB Wanderers myself. GOOD LUCK TO YOU MICHAEL BOLTON WANDERERS!!!!!!

Kathy T. :-)

Little piece of useless informaton OR maybe not......Michael was spotted last night having dinner with Bob Segat in the Polo Lounge, Beverly Hills.   Is he just friends with or, was he getting some tips for comedy role or, is Bob Segat going to be in sitcom ??????   Also checked on Bob just to see if any news about any new ventures for him and what I did see surprised me, for I never knew but his sister died of scleroderma when she was only 47 and he is very, very much involved in the Scleroderma Society....he sure has gone up in my estimation, somewhat !!! lol.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

At least now it looks as though we know why MB was having dinner with Bob Segat for as I have reported over in MB Dates Added thread Bob has announced that Michael has agreed to take part in his Scleroderma Research Foundation Benefit Concert to be held on 30th April at The Four Seasons, Beverly Wilshire, LA and that news certainly means the world to me for, a few of you know already, but I suffer from Scleroderma.   Below link gives you information about the Benefit Concert as well as a lot of other information about Scleroderma or Systemic Sclerocis.

http://www.srfcure.org/,

Sylvia,
Well Miss Wee Weporter, you did a good job discovering what that meeting was all about huh?

I did not know about your having Scleroderma, and I am so sorry to hear it. I really didn't know what it was, and I did look on your link to read about it.  It saddens me to hear that there is no way to prevent it, and no cure. Some treatment, but not for all and the drugs have serious side effects. You seem and look to be doing well, so I hope things stay that way for you.
I guess most of us over fifty have something to deal with, and we have to hope for the best.
Joy
NJ

Thanks Joy !! :)

Michael has just put out a couple of tweets and one is to do with the Bob Segat Scleroderma Research Foundation Benefit Concert to be held on Monday 30th April, at which Michael is going to perform and it gives the link into details about concert and Michael's name has now been added as a "special guest" and here is the link..........http://www.srfcure.org/

The other tweet says........"Miami Breakfast of Champions !!" and shows the below photo and it looks a little like those doughnuts that I managed to walk past in the supermaket the other day except there is no fresh cream oozing out BUT if that is Michael's breakfast.....well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Abunda armonía en gala del Salón de la Fama latino  - Grupo Milenio
milenio.com
La música   œes vida    coincidieron    Andy García, Draco Rosa, Natalia Jiménez, Luz

THANKS KATIA!  HERE IS THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE LINK

KATIA GRACIAS! Aquí está la traducción al inglés del foro

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&am...

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service