Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for the video Sylvia and please thank the Korean fan for us for sharing. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvia, I hope you don't mind, but I've taken the liberty to add this video to the "New videos on YouTube" thread, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle here. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie and I did indeed thank Hyun-ju son, the Korean fan !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, hi Petra,

thanks a lot for all the wonderful pictures and for this fantastic video. You were so busy again.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Thanks you very much you two...Petra and Sylvia!!! Great photos :) Get ready Michael for we are about to get into the 100's again!! Get your shopping done early ;) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just to say, in case it is lost in the "jungle", did you spot the video I've put in from Korea ??????  It is very short but Michael looks great and especially when he refers to the interviewer, Li, who is the girl who sang "Completely"  for his smile then is magical.

Yes Sylvia I did just see the vid. If you are talking to me?? lol Precious and I love the song Completely!! And yes Michael's reaction was adorable :) It seems he really got a warm welcome from his Korean fans!! So nice to see and hear about!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks & !!

Thanks for bringing that over Robin and it is super news that is was placed 3rd....beat Timberlake, yipeeeee !!! lol

As you say, bet Michael is thrilled and hope it makes him all the more determined to do something else with The Lonely Island and soon !!!

Thanks again !!! :)

I have a feeling they will be too!! Thanks for adding more info Sylvia! 

Go MB!!LOL  I still love that video, never get tired of it!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hi ladies, thanks for the tweet Robin and the precision Sylvia. Very cool he beat Justin Timberlake! lol So, did the Natalie Portman video Michael loves so much make it in the top 10? Just curious. BTW, I've heard somewhere that the Lonely Island guys were doing a movie about showbizness, so I'm sure that if they can find a bit just as funny as "Jack Sparrow", we'll hear about it soon enough. Take care ladies and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie and the top 10 are:

10.   "Shy Ronnie"  :  Rihanna

9.   "Jizz in my Pants"  :  Justin Timberlake

8.   "I Just Had Sex"  :  Akon

7.   "Dong's All Over The World"  :  led by SNL cast members Aidy Bryant and Kate McKinnon

6.   "I'm On A Boat"  :  SNL cast members

5.   "Creepy"  :  Nicki Minaj

4.   "Dick In A Box" : "Motherlove" : "The Golden Rule"  :  Justin Timberlake

3.   "JACK SPARROW"  :  MICHAEL BOLTON 

2.   "(Do It On My) Twin Bed"  :  the women get down with their own Pussycat Dolls-esque selves

with assist from Jimmy Fallon

1.   "Yolo"  :  Drake, Adam Levine and Kendrick Lamar.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service