Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you for sharing, Robin! Michael deserves it!

Petra (Germany)

He sure does Petra!

Robin in MD :)

I was watching TV this evening and there was a commercial for a new program called Marry Me and in the background was Michael singing When A Man Loves A Woman!!  It was low at first and thought that's what I was hearing and then it got louder..sure enough that was what was playing!!!

Very cool Gail!! Was it background music and his song playing or was he actually there singing in the background? More great news for Michael to continue to have his voice out there for everyone to hear!! I think I heard about that show and couples marry sight unseen or something like that? Thanks for sharing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for info Gail and sounds by title of programme a more appropriate song couldn't have been picked and super that they chose a version of Michael's.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think Karen posted this on Twitter last week. She saw a commercial. So cool. Perfect song choice. LOL.

Go MB!!

Robin in MD :)

Ditto to what everyone said, thanks Gail! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

This is the preview trailer that has MB singing WAMLAW in the background! It's him, you can't hear it well and it's not for long, but still exciting!

Scroll down to the bottom left and click on the Current Preview 9/29/14 30 sec. "Can You Handle Marry Me?"

Thank you Joy! Unfortunately, the link does not work for me!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a lot for coming in with that Joy for wondered what it was when Gail mentioned if either a new sit-com or reality show.  Here's hoping more of Michael's music might just be played throughout show....now that would be good and a good reason for watching too.  Hope is a good show and you all enjoy in the States !!! :)

Have to let you know that what happens on video is a voice comes on and says: "This content is currently unavailable" but THANKS a million for trying to let us hear it Joy....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, same for me: "contents not available". Hope the U.S. fans enjoy, but thanks for trying sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service