Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-IvoNdr-U

Another video "Immortal Song preview". Here you can see Michael at the end enthusiastically applaud!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for both videos Petra but for me it is only second one that has a little bit more at beginning for can't see any different shots of Michael in either.  At least getting nearer to 18th and hopefully full show.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsW0lQp1EY0

And another one!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for the videos, articles and photos ladies. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

The videos are very interesting. Thanks for finding and share.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Believe have discovered where Michael was headed too and it was to the New Jersey area and in fact to Alpine, NJ where he attended the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Event and below is link into a set of pictures which have just been posted in connection with it and am assuming it was possibly last night..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152556007162408&typ...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Just was checking some pics out I saw also.  The MBC was also a part of this event in NJ. I hope it did well for both charities.

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin....I guess that was a smaller MBC program? Usually he has more advertising. I am sure it was productive for MBC. It appears he is trying different approaches and hopefully he had lower overhead costs and more money for the charity!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you for the beautiful photos, Sylvia !!! ;)))

Petra (Germany)

I don't know if anyone else saw the TV Guide Magazine! I was at a doctor's office today with my mom and she was reading it and pointed out to me that Michael Bolton will be in an episode of Two and a Half Men again playing himself. It was part of an article about this being their last season and the shows coming back this fall.   She showed me the article and sure enough it said MB was one of the guest stars returning for the final season playing himself!! Woo Hoo!! He was so good on there last time.

MB will be on TV again this fall in this sitcom!!! So heads-up guys!!!!  I have mom tuned in to find MB info!!LOL  She's a fan too and loved him on there the last time!! I don't subscribe and would not have seen it otherwise.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks to your mom for the find Robin and your post and will be looking forward to seeing MB on the show again. Thanks for letting us know. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Cute story Robin!! As I say...it takes a village to plan our Bolton Adventures!! Way to go Mom!! Perhaps she is ready for another concert herself? ;) The message was meant to be Robin!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service