Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LUV this artist. Can't wait to sing together

Tweet from Michael today!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for bringing tweet over Petra and here is another photo of Rhianna and Michael taken at same time which has come out on FB.  It is "funny" system whosay.com for have noticed that often in tweets there is only the one photo shows but if tweet is transferred to somewhere like FB then all the photos in the set come out....don't know why this happens and as I say "funny" for you would think it should almost be other way around but in any case here is other photo:

Can't quite understand either why had to be selfies when there were so many other people around that could have taken photos ....oh well, at least we have photos but think prefer the one of them sitting at table.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the photo, Sylvia. His smile is truly awesome, right?

Petra (Germany)

Hi folks and thought would put this link on here but have to state that it is of no use to those in the USA or Canada but maybe some others might benefit from it, or any lurkers over this side of the Pond, and what it is is a live stream for KBS World TV and that is the station where "Immortal Songs" will be aired tomorrow.   The programme starts at 6.00 p.m. Korean time and that is 9.00 a.m. GMT so I for sure will be up tomorrow morning and checking if it works  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcfW2KekaM   Obviously I hope it does work for many and that we get to see Michael tomorrow.

Here is a list of the countries stated that it definitely works in and I do not understand why they have the word "more" at end without listing what they are so I would say have a go and see what you get and should also say it can take a few seconds to buffer before it comes up:- Available in 52 Countries: UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia, France, Mexico, UAE, Brazil, Netherlands, Turkey, Sweden, Romania, Russia, Spain, Argentina, Italy, India, Portugal, Poland, Ghana, Greece, Nigeria, South Africa, Norway, Denmark, Morocco, Bahrain, Belgium, Senegal, Switzerland, Slovakia, Ireland, Algeria, Yemen, Oman, Austria, Jordan, Uganda, Ukraine, Israel, Egypt, Czech, Chile, Qatar, Kenya, Colombia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Peru, Finland, Hungary, Korea & more!
----------------------------------------­---------

Hi Sylvia, to each their turn being able to access shows/performances. Good luck with the webcast and keep us posted, also thanks for letting us know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is CORRECT link to watch Immortal Songs with Michael and it is on NOW and he looks fantastic and singers are great......away to watch.  Bye folks !!! :)    http://klivestream.web.fc2.com/channel/kbs2/2.html

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

I'm probably too late! I see since 15 minutes just advertising!

Petra (Germany)

Pity Petra but yes too late finished just before noon for started at 10.00 a.m. GMT   Believe everyone could have watched from that link and I picked that one up on Twitter from Australian fan.  My link was wrong into KBS World TV for that is a youtube link which shows the previous weeks programme so, it should work out, that the Michael Bolton Special will be on that next Saturday....LOL   It was, in Michael's words, a SPECTACULAR show, absolutely wonderful and each singer was better than the one before.....just phenomenal, loved every moment of it and can't wait to watch again and in meantime here is first video on YouTube and it is of Jay Park singing WAMLAW..... 

http://youtu.be/OLA6TCZdMpU

Another link picked up and this time it takes you into individual videos of all the artists and songs from Michael's special Immortal Song programme ....

http://linkis.com/tvpot.daum.net/v/Wsvlc 

Hope you all enjoy and hope you enjoy "Lean On Me"......LOVE it !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, thanks very much for posting this link. So if I understand correctly, the links on there are only the performances and maybe glimpses of Michael? The reason I'm asking is that for me and Robin R, it's quite a bit of scrolling and unlabeled links. I did read a few titles like WAMLAW, "A love so beautiful", "Completely", HAISTLWY, "Georgia"  and "Missing you now", but no "Lean on me". The promo video sounded interesting enough to check out, but it's none the less a tedious process, which is why I'm asking whether we hear Michael in there. In any case, this is very helpful and thanks again for posting it. Take care Sylvia and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie and I would say for you and Robin a very difficult show to follow as obviously it is all in Korean and Michael doesn't sing all you hear is him talking at very beginning of show when he is introduced for he comes onto the stage then and compere talks and Michael's interpreter talks in turn to him and then you hear Michael answer but of course you don't know what the question has been. At the end of each performance camera pans to him and he says what he thought of it and then at end of programme he talks a little further giving his views on whole show.   He is seen during the performances as camera swings to him but he is up in a box with two other people in centre of audience, one of whom is his interpreter, but show is not purely a continued stage show for they switch to showing the singers off stage and also before each song they show you an old video clip of Michael singing the song as well as going to the other singers and showing you their reaction to other performances and also what there is is a judging system going on too at end of each song .  It is really a fast moving interactive show and it does contain subtitles but they are only shown when the songs are getting sung and why I don't know when they are being sung in English yet the subtitles are in English and all of the other subtitles they show are in Korean. .

On the above link with all the songs as individual videos it is a page that has a main screen where one song starts automatically and then below that there is a scroll bar which contains the other videos and you can go to whatever one you want and listen too but where your reader is maybe getting the confused stuff is because down right hand side of page there are a lot of adverts....sorry about that for didn't think that of course your readers will try to pick all that up too.   Just forget that link, PLEASE !!!! LOL.   Hope ones below are better for you !!! :)

Here are two links containing the complete Immortal Songs show:

Part 1: & Part 2:

Not up on YouTube yet but will keep looking !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service