Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to have you back Kathy and you can poke your nose in any time as far as I am concerned !!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

That was a cute article and appears to be somewhat spontaneous and of course funny as Michael usually is. Never knew he was an alien!!! LOL I love the drawing of him :)))) Thanks again Weeporter Sylvia!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,
Thank you for finding that Q&A session It was interesting, I didn't know all those answers. (Most of them)
I wonder what this one means????

Who would you most like to come to dinner? I can’t share this one with you... yet. But my second choice is Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Joy ;)
NJ

It will be easier for us to spill the beans once Michael has been in Scotland officially Joy and then we will let you all know...okay ???? LOL  Can let you know though that it was a fantastic weekend in Miami...just wonderful and almost as good as that time on Bondi Beach and in actual fact can't wait to get back to Australia and of course we have Monaco in between....that should be fantastic and cannot wait !!!!

To let you know a black van with men in white coats has just pulled up at my door............byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! LOL.

For an update on Michael Bolton Wanderers, the indoor soccer co-ed team that some of us and Michael follow the activities of, they won the championship on Saturday by 3 - 0.......congratulations MBW !!! :)

The Team do have their own Twitter page and here is what they have written as their profile and I think this is fantastic and sums up and shows the fun that one girl has in her soul...............

lTeamMBW

TeamMBW

@TeamMBW

Michael Bolton Wanderers, KC's premiere co-ed indoor soccer team, playing at for Captain Michael Bolton. No time for Time, Love, & Tenderness.

Kansas City, MO  

Should just add that Michael has lived up to being the "Captain" and "mascot" of the Team for he has faithfully tweeted them every weekend and their last response to Michael's congratulatory tweet yesterday was to say to him "we love ya Captain".....think we all know why we love him too for what a guy he keeps proving himself to be......his consideration, thoughtfullness and care, tops the lot !! :)

How sweet Captain Michael!!! Thanks Sylvia for the update :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awe, this is great, Sylvia, and fantastic that they won the championship. Thanks so much for sharing this, Wee One.

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL BOLTON WANDERERS!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Sweet! Thanks for the report Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just a little afterthought on above and maybe should have said that I have tweeted with the spokesperson for the team and they are totally in favour of story appearing on here.....gave her link too so maybe she will pop in and if not to leave comment, I hope to look over forum and the "Captain's" website at least.

Hey Lisa,  good job at finding and posting this! Brigitte G from Germany had found a similar one that she put on the "New videos on YouTube" thread. It's a bit hard to follow because  of the mike noise, but I did catch that Michael said he'd be on the Ellen show in May, so thanks a lot for posting this! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks a million for putting that on here LisaM and that sounds more like the radio interview link from Spain and it did look as though one microphone could have been from a radio station but it was great actually seeing him so that is how possibly too the CNN mike wasn't capturing so good because it wasn't their interview and as you say Sylvie you definitely hear him say about Ellen Show at end of May so maybe when he gets back from Europe he is going to do more promotion work and of course he has 1st June in LA at the Cannery so makes sense.

Thanks again LisaM !! :)

Thanks Lisa for the link, it's always a pleasure to see MB

have a good day

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service