Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes he is Gail. Thanks Sylvia for the interview!

Robin in MD :)

Very cool Gail, that answers one of my questions wondering whether Michael had finished filming. Thanks a lot for the article, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0prylfYnIE

I have found a video of the show "Homecoming Motown in Detroit". The other videos were just 20 seconds. This takes 2.53 minutes! Enjoy!!!

Petra (Germany)

Hallo Petra, thanks for bringing it over here. :D I didn't think of posting the link, because Marie uploaded it in the "video" section of the site. Thanks for posting it in the "New videos on YouTube" thread too.  We have so few new  videos nowadays... Well anyway, thanks Petra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has put out a tweet along with a photo and the tweet says:  "This is not a cooking show" and all I can say is, anybody any idea what he IS doing ....LOL

For Sylvie and Robin R the picture has been taken off of a large screen and you can see other screens showing same pic because it is obviously in a recording studio.   Michael is getting filmed doing something for to the right hand side you can see the cameras and beginning of a white backdrop so what you are seeing on screens is what is being filmed.   Michael is standing in a made up kitchen and behind him is a freezer and wall ovens and he is standing with his arms open wide in the stance of someone saying "it was as big as this !!!" and he has on white shirt and a BLUE APRON.  In front of him is obviously what is supposed to be a kitchen worktop and on it are various kitchen implements from a mixer to bowls to  boxes of something to a jar with kitchen utensils in and at this point, all I will say is, your guess is as good as mine ......LOL  What will that boy get up to next !!!!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the description. If it's not related to "2 1/2 men", we'll find out soon enough. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have put over in the Motor City thread but thought would put on here too for it is fantastic news and something we have all been on for what seems like forever and it is that Michael's Detroit Documentary will Premiere early in 2015 .....yipeeeeeeeee !!!! :)

Here is tweet I got from:

Vickie Thomas @VickiethomasWWJ 2h2 hours ago

doc on wraps up filming at end of 2014 with premiere in 1st quarter of 2015.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Short article on Michael's documentary published today by Detroit News and I have also posted in Motor City thread.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/27/michael-bolton-takes-on-new-...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article, Sylvia! I am very curious about Michael's documentary (if this is to be seen in Germany).

Petra (Germany)

Hi Petra and not too sure what format this will take.    I hope it is not a video whose rights will be sold to a TV company and only shown on that station but might be in a DVD format and you will be able to buy or, at least, definitely placed on YouTube.   It is a film he has been making for over 2 years and it looks pretty terrific for at the beginning there were some short videos of what he had recorded leaked and we saw those before they were taken off and some of the footage looked wonderful.  It is about the total rebirth of Detroit not just the music scene.  Michael has had interviews with a lot of people in Detroit on different things and believe these interviews will be included just as he had the interview with the Mayor last week.  I am certainly getting excited about it for I have a little heartstring for Detroit for I had an uncle who was the black sheep of the family and way back in the 20's he took himself to Detroit and made that his home and he worked in the good old Ford Motor Company in Detroit which was the soul of the city at one time. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and Petra....since it is a documentary it will probably have a smaller audience BUT lots of industry folks can pick it up and distribute. I am sure it would appear on PBS which usually airs most docs. When the doc hits the film festivals...as I think MB will go that route...the attention it receives determines where the doc will eventually be shown. Detroit is very important to everyone in the U.S. and no one wants a great city to fall as it is tumbling down right now so I am HOPING Michael's doc will garner LOTS of attention and help rekindle life back into one of America's greatest cities!!!! GO MICHAEL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree Kathy. It would be great to see Detroit make a great turn around.

Robin in MD ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service