Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I asked on Twitter when this was taken and Harry Basil replied:

2002 on the set of Rodney's last film. Back By Midnight. Michael had a cameo in it...

Robin in MD :)

Thanks a million for asking that question Robin MD for that definitely fills the blanks in completely.  So nice of him to reply and give as much information as that.  Thanks again Robin !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow, thanks a lot Robin, that's something even I didn't know... :D The only movie we had heard of in 2002 was "High voltage" which I assume got shelved for some reason. Thanks a lot for the info, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

I thanked him on Twitter for replying and let him know the fans here would like this info too! LOL Nice fella.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/vh1-big-morning-buzz-live-ann...  

Here is an article regarding a contest on Dreamjobbing.  People apply to do a dream job that has been posted and the winner gets to do the job.  On Twitter there was a post from them with a picture of Michael saying Michael had been part of one of the jobs. This article states the job Michael is offering is for a back up singer.

Thanks Gail. How cool is that! !

Terrific find Gail and wondered what Michael was going to offer and thanks for heads up.  Somebody might just get a permanent place out of it when Kelly has gone if they are good enough....wow, wish I wasn't tone deaf !!!!!! LOL

Hi Gail, thanks for the article: that's an awesome opportunity! Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

That is fun! If you go to Dream Jobbing, there is a video of Michael and the the 2 song clips they want. Michael will pick 20 contestants. Thanks for passing this on.

Hey Sally, thanks for the tip! I can't seem to have access to the video, but here's the link to the page:

http://dreamjobbing.com/dreamjobs/MichaelBolton

Break a leg to anyone applying and please let us know! :D Thanks again Sally, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Great find Sally and just coming over with stuff about and what I have found is a YouTube video of it that Dream Jobbing have uploaded.  It certainly sounds a wonderful opportunity for someone and love the idea that we will all be able to vote on who wins once the auditions have taken place and a decision has been made as to who will go forward to be voted on.   

http://youtu.be/GF6NDRH4w2c

And MB said the fans will get to vote too on who the finalist is. Pretty neat..  Exciting for anyone that may have the talent! I wish everyone luck!! One of the songs he wants them to audition with is my all time fav concert song, HCWBL!! Woo Hoo!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service