Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has just posted a tweet with photo and tweets says:  "Last night at the studio" and photo shows himself and another fellow sitting looking and smiling broadly into camera with obviously recording studio equipment behind them.  Yesterday in a tweet he did say he had been playing golf and then was going to be working in studio at night and he also in another tweet said that he had another day of work before he heads to Korea.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Maybe a duet? A new CD? We remain curious !!

Thank you very much Sylvia!!!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Sylvia, any idea on who's in the picture with Michael? Just wondering since it wasn't mentioned. In any case, thanks for the update. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: Petra, according to the December 1 2013 interview Michael did, he was hoping to release an album this present fall, so most likely, that's what he's working on.

Have been trying to find out who it is Sylvie and was going to look back over other tweets Michael sent when he started talking about working on a new album for in some of those were pictures of people he was working with and I know I have seen the fellow somewhere before and wondering if in those old photos so will have a look.  Also do have a friend who is up on the "new" scene, especially rap stuff and the like so will send pic to him and see if he has any idea and will get back on here...promise !!!  In those it was young guys and this fellow is also young so think MB is trying to bring a "youthful"  and "fresh" element into his new CD.....can't wait for more word on it !!! :)  Think too his trying to get documentary finished on Detroit is what probably has put back the CD and work on it but it is great knowing there is one in the pipeline and think all we can do is adopt the "Bolton Time" in  waiting for its release !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I appreciate the visual help on the picture and thanks for your patience in investigative reporting! :D  I asked my teenage son about the picture but he didn’t know. Well according to this December 19 2013 Detroit Article about songwriting spree:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5847573/michael-bolton-goes-...

...that’s exactly what he’s doing. I’m sure I’ve mentioned before how we were spoiled with info on “Gems” in 2011, so it’s harder for us to be in the dark now. I’m sure it’s easier and a smidge less pressure for Michael if we crazy fans don’t know about it... :D Funny enough,the top line of above article is: “Scheduling, scheduling, scheduling!”. We know what his priority is, so it’s all good. Take care Sylvia and let us know if you come up with anything. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvie,

This was from 2013 and no mention from Michael of any Stage Musical lately. Hope it is an new CD. But we have seen T.V. appearances and we can all speculate on we might like to see Michael do, but he doesn't give us many clues recently, on what he is working on.Hopefully our Wee Reporter will keep us informed.

Kellie

Have revived a thread we had about Michael being in the recording studios back in 2013 Kellie and Sylvie reminded me of it where we had tweets from and to Michael about work he was doing.  Also not long ago Michael did make reference to a new CD in an interview he gave and later on he did hint about it possibly coming out in the fall through a tweet but obviously, we do know he has been working on so much recently what with his Detroit Documentary, Greetings for American Cards, Two and a Half Men, host at the Grammy event, Scott Hamilton Gala event, concerts, golf, sending us pictures of food he's been stuffing his face with, riding bikes in Detroit for an advertising campaign there and quite honestly I don't know how the boy finds enough hours in the day to sleep....maybe he actually does that standing up in between everything else he does because you can bet your bottom dollar he was doing a hang of sight more than what I have mentioned on here but think that is how new CD has possibly gone a little bit back on the burner...LOL  Hopefully now he has mentioned again we will start to get other "teasers" coming out.  I'm still trying to find out who that fellow is and I will keep trying but even my source I thought might have had an idea didn't know so  it is back to leg work on the internet...LOL

Hi Kellie, Michael has mentioned working on 2 musicals as early as September 2010, if you can believe that. There was  a recent article mentioning the Detroit/Motor City documentary  resuming filming by the end of 2014, so he’s doing everything else around that priority. I agree with Sylvia about not knowing when Michael schedules sleep... :D Take care Kellie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD38vQ7qoBM

I don´t want to withhold the beautiful video of Sam Bailey! Beautiful!!!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra for sharing video and I enjoyed it....danke !!! :)

Sylvia   YWSF   27

Thank you Petra,

She really is beautiful at what she does. I wonder why she isn't performing with Michael, as he is taking applications for backup singer right now.

Kellie

Kellie don't think you appreciate how BIG Sam Bailey has become for she does not need a job as a backup singer for she is recognized as an international super star in her on right now and in fact next year she undertakes a world tour.  On her first album she had Michael featuring in one of the songs and that album shot to #1 in the UK so you could say Michael had a #1 in the UK this year....lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service