Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, you guys have been busy lately! Rihanna is on the cover of Elle in the issue that comes out today and supposedly she talks about liking Michael. The blurb I read, one of her favorite CD is his Greatest Hits.

Thanks for that information Sally and will need to look it up and see what is being said....that's if I can find it and if I can will bring it over to here for sure !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I flipped through it fast while in the store and just her mention greatest hits was one of her 3 favorite CDs. The article I read about it coming out made it sound like there was more.

Thanks for coming back in Sally for I was out this afternoon and purposefully went into newsagents to see if I could find it but unfortunately it was all wrapped up in celephone and I wasn't spending £4 to read what she said about Michael (don't tell him I said that !!! LOL) and sales assistant couldn't help as she was not a fan of the magazine and therefore hadn't bought it herself.  At least now I can stop annoying people asking them if they have read it.....thanks for letting us know Sally !!! :)

Hi Sally, thanks for bringing the info here.  Searching for info about the Rihanna article where she mentions what MB CD’s she likes, I found this link to a Sun article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizonsunday/6012122/Ri...

This article was published in October, the title is typical of unenlightened souls and the full article can only be read with subscription, but I thought I should pass it on. Take care and thanks again Sally. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie and that was one of the articles that was published when they released the pictures of her and Michael meeting in LA and in that one it shows the selfies that Michael took of them both.

A photo I picked up on Twitter a few days ago and which is also published on FB and I have been wondering if to share on here, or not, and have decided because it is out on those mediums to put on here as it is a beautiful photo and it is of Michael and Marianna Cataldi at the wedding of Arianna and Olivier in Venice on 6th September.  I believe Arianna is one of the singers in the operatic girl group from Italy who sang with Michael when he was in Assisi couple of years ago.  I do know Marianna is a singer/songwriter and she did sing at the wedding but whether Michael did, or not, I do not know or, if he was purely a guest and that was where my hesitation came from in it then being a purely private event for Michael but, as I say, when it is out on Twitter and FB no longer private.  I have thanked Marianna for share of photo and have included MB's handle so that he knows picture has been published.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Sylvia! A beautiful picture! And a beautiful suit! Michael looks really elegant!

Petra (Germany)

For those not on Twitter, to let you know, Michael tweeted about 1 hour ago and said: "Home sweet home"   Unfortunately, there was no photo, this time, but lovely of him to send a tweet and let us know he has arrived home safely. 

Here are a few little photos of Michael, at home, to make up for no photo today and sorry they are so little but I hope better than nothing !!! :)  BTW they are from 21st May, 1997.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia, thanks so much for this information. Nice to read that he has arrived again well at home. The pictures are wonderful even if they are small.

Thanks a lot an best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Happy 95th birthday to my beloved mother!!  (Tweet of Michael, today!)

Petra (Germany)

Love it. He put it on FB and Twitter. Bless her heart. Ms. Helen is so sweet and his biggest fan. Hopefully MB is spending time with her since he tweeted he was home yesterday.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service