Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another link I have found and I believe that it was today the 20 nominations who will go forward to the San Remo Song Festival which is being held next year between 10th - 14th February were announced but Michael and Linda D, who he wrote a song with and submitted to the Festival, has not been chosen amongst the final 20.   THINK I've got it right...LOL

There is a video within link where song titles and either singers, or songwriters, names are being announced.by Carlo Conti.

http://www.sanremo.rai.it/dl/portali/site/news/ContentItem-05805741...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the updates Sylvia. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

Have picked up a tweet and pic on Twitter from a Randi Weingarten who is President of the American Federation of Teachers and in her tweet she says Michael is singing "Lean on Me" at a magical night at the Clintons so, looks as though Michael was busy again last night !!! LOL   The pic shows Michael in a made up setting on a stage singing and you can see a drum kit but you cannot see any other members of band.  There are one or two people standing about and some at, what has been made to look like, large windows which are draped with hanging Christmas lights and here is the pic........

I wonder if anyone can help as I am wondering is there a "place" called the "Clintons".....restaurant/café/bar and it is not in fact THE Clintons, as in presidential family, being referred to ......anyone help ??????   Also, where it does look like a recent pic Michael is wearing the grey tie and lately he has gone away from that attire although if a "black tie" event might explain.  Wondering too if there was possibly anything on at The Grove in Los Angeles for Christmas last night as about time for, is it not (?) and is there a Clintons, as in card shop, there....just trying to work out ????

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the picture, Sylvia! I'm curious if anyone can answer your question.

Petra (Germany)

Hi Sylvia, well first, thanks for pic description. Second, I can’t answer your question, but of course, you know Michael is friends with the Clintons so it’s highly possible it was the ex-president’s place. If anything would have happened at the Grove, I think it would have been earlier this month. In any case, good to know if Michael is spending time with friends, even if he’s performing, wherever he is. Take care Sylvia  and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

This was an event for the Clintons in NYC.  I have no other info on it sorry...it was a private event.

Thanks for info Gail !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Hello everyone . 

Michael Bolton attends the "Big Eyes" New York Premiere - After Party at Kappo Masa on December 15, 2014 in New York City.

Michael Bolton attends the "Big Eyes" New York Premiere - After Party at Kappo Masa on December 15, 2014 in New York City.

Sorry, unable to copy the link ??? Other photos taken last night, found on Zimbio.com 

Big hugs for all :) 

Françoise

Thank you for finding the beautiful Images, Francoise and Gail.

I took the liberty to create an album, so the images are not lost!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service