Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that find Petra and Michael did indeed win an Award and a rather prestigious one too which I believe should be well publicized not kept private and thank goodness the media of the music world has got wind of it and it will be publicized.   Thanks again Petra for finding out exactly why he was in Shanghai.....danke !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks very much for sharing the article Petra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I found a beautiful picture of awarding the huading award!

Petra (Germany)

Just coming on to post that Petra as I found on FB as Pilar had posted it on her Spanish page along with the article it is contained in so here is link to article and set of photos from the event........

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2015/01/09/cody-simpson-picks-up-interna...

For Sylvie and Robin the picture is a beautiful one and shows Michael receiving his Lifetime Achievement Award in Shanghai.  He is on stage along with a man and woman and the woman is holding mike up to Michael and he is talking.  He has on a gold scarf which is part of the Award as I spotted Cody Simpson with same type of scarf in some of the other photos..  Michael is also holding the diploma of the Achievement Award along with the Award and you can't quite see what it is but it looks to be something made of glass and looks to be in a long baton shape and can see clear glass at top with it going to amber with what looks like gold balls in it and then bottom section appears very dark.  Michael is holding it in the middle so can't see what that section holds.  Maybe, once he is home, he will send a better picture of it....hope so !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, thanks very much for the pic description. I can only imagine what Michael is feeling, holding a lifetime achievement award! Although frankly, he's a little young to be getting one, but I'm sure it'll be the first of many! :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael back in LA and back on the Red Carpet.

4th Annual Sean Penn & Friends 'Help Haiti Home' Gala Benefit at the Montage Hotel on January 10, 2015 in Los Angeles, California

I created an album again.
Petra (Germany)

Thanks for super photos Petra and below is one I don't believe you have which I have picked up from Pilar and another, just for information, is one of Charlize Theron, Sean Penn and Bill Clinton at the event which I think is rather nice.

Sylvia, thank you for the pictures. I've embedded the images in the album.

Petra (Germany)

Love this one. Thanks Petra!

Robin in MD ;)

My reply didn't go where I wanted it to. It was this photo I was referring to!!

I think MB is SUPER HANDSOME in this one. I just love his amazing smile. He can light up a room when he smiles like that.

Just my opinion, hope you all don't mind my reposting this gorgeous photo again!! :)

Robin in MD :)

You're right, Robin! One of the most beautiful pictures of Michael!!!!!!

Petra (Germany)

Michael has sent a tweet asking us to check out the new promotion on iTunes for "Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Hitsville, USA" and here is his tweet and should say that the picture link will take you into Twitter and Michael's tweet along with tweets in response as well as showing you the cover of the album.....I have just discovered that because I was checking after I had put in just what it did take you into and it is interesting because Ron Pope, who co-wrote "Gotta' Keep Dreamin'", has sent a tweet in response. 

Michael Bolton @mbsings 1h1 hour ago

Check out the new promotion for !!

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service