Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks for pic description. Michael seems to go to Shanghai at the drop of a hat recently, doesn't he?  No wonder he's jetlagged. Tell him to get some sleep and not to forget his vitamins! XD Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello ladies, look who I found !! 

Enjoy  ;) 

Françoise 

http://www.gettyimages.fr/search/2/image?phrase=Michael%20Bolton&am...

Great find Francoise.....Merci !!! :)

Thanks too for info Gail...thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Françoise, thank you for the beautiful pictures. Michael looks somewhat tired!

Now we know why he took the long journey!!!

Petra (Germany)

I, too, Petra, I think he's tired . . The coming days will they be days of rest and relaxation ??? Not sure at all ! 

Good evening . 

Françoise 

MB just sent out the tweet below and also a photo!

In Shanghai for the Chinese New Year Spring Festival on Dragon TV. Wishing everyone happiness & prosperity in this new year of the goat!!

I tweeted and asked who he was singing with. He replied to me below! Just so you all know too! Cool MB was quick to answer!

I sang Nessun Dorma with Wei Song of China's Three Tenors! Powerful. I started with When a Man Loves a Woman

Robin in MD :)

Bonjour,

je ne sais pas si quelqu'un a déjà vu cette photo, quelqu'un l'a partagé sur twitter, et moi, j'ai aimé le sourire donc pensé qu'elle vous ferait plaisir, et puis j'aime aussi les chèvres lol , peut-être un rapport avec son tw "In Shanghai for the Chinese New Year Spring Festival on Dragon ..."je ne sais pas du tout ! vu une inscription sur le mur "loading door" porte de chargement mais me semble-t il en écriture chinoise, mais ne suis pas sure du tout

I do not know if anyone has seen this picture, someone shared on twitter, and I liked the smile, so thought it would make you happy and then I also like goats lol, perhaps related to his tw "In Shanghai for the Chinese New Year Spring Festival on Dragon ..." I do not know at all! saw an inscription on the wall " loading door" but it does seem to me in Chinese writing, but am not sure about not at all

Oh Sylvie, c'est une photo de Michael Bolton (en costume et une écharpe),  avec son magnifique sourire, dehors,une sortie de ... , ruelle, "loading door" écrit  sur le mur,oops lol il est légèrement penché" en signe" de deux chèvres derrière une barrière , c'est le soir ! Bon ! j'espère que mes mots t'auront fait sentir et décrit son magnifique sourire, désolé pour Robin, peut être que Sylvia amènera une description plus précise que moi sur la photo, Prends soin de toi, ma Belle, et énormes Bisous

Tendrement

Katia

Thanks Robin and Katia for all information...great !!! :)   Katia picture is from set of photos Michael himself posted to FB along with his tweet and which Gail has posted now as a blog on the main page.

Just for little bit of info Michael was tweeting as he left Shanghai, which he did couple of hours ago now, so will still be flying through our beautiful skies and here is hoping, as he was, that he would be able to sleep.

Here is one more photo from the set and it does appear that Michael is getting interviewed and hopefully, maybe around 19th February, Chinese New Year, we might just be able to pick up something to do with show.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour,

Oh ! pardon je n'avais même pas vu toutes les photos, complètement bête, comme une imbécile j'avais vu cette photo et je trouvais qu'elle était trop belle ! encore pardon, je crois qu'il faut que je m'achète des lunettes lol

Oh! sorry I had not even seen the pictures, completely stupid, like an idiot I saw this picture and I thought it was too good! yet pardonI believe that I have to buy a big pair of glasses lol

Once again Katia I don't get your comment.....think and believe a lot being lost in translation.  I most assuredly was not insinuating in any way whatsoever that you were either stupid or an idiot....I'm not as disrespectful as that.   I am only answering your question as to where the picture came from.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I think Katia just felt silly not to have seen the other pictures and just got excited seeing that one and wanted to share. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Bonjour Katia, merci de ta description enthousiaste! XD Alors Michael est en costume chinois? Ne sachant pas que c'était l'année de la chèvre, tu as dû te demander pourquoi cette photo! lol Merci encore de ta description Katia. Si Robin R demande une description, je ferai de mon mieux pour traduire. Prends soin de toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Katia, thanks for the enthusiastic description! So Michael is in a Chinese costume? Not knowing it was the year of the goat, you must have wondered about the picture! lol Thanks again for your description Katia. If Robin R asks for a description, I'll do my best to translate. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service