Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Folks Michael has just sent below tweet about being on FACEBOOK today at 2.00 p.m. PST for a Q & A session.  Here is what is posted on FB.....

"Hey everyone!! I'm back in California and am going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. So post YOUR questions below ... And make them fun!!"

Both FB and Twitter have photo attached and as FB one better will post that below.  

.....and here is his tweet from Twitter.......  · 

"I'm going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. Post YOUR questions on Facebook & make them fun!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

FOLLOW ON FROM ABOVE:

Here is link into Michael's official page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings

Also want to say folks that, as with in previous cases, if anyone wants to pose a question to Michael, who is NOT on FB, I will be more than willing to put your question to him on his page.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Sylvia, did you read my Tweet (ha, ha)? I'm going through all my questions and I will send the most important to you! Thank you wee scottish friend!

Petra (Germany)

Haven't been back on Twitter too busy with FB and looking at questions Petra.  Yes, get those questions in and I will put on as soon as he is on "air".  Going out soon for a walk as nice day here but will be back !!!!! LOL

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

ANOTHER ADD ON

Just to say that whilst 2 pm PST that is 7 pm EST and 10 pm GMT

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

How cool is this! Actually tho if it's 2:00 p.m. in California it's 5:00 p.m. EST here on the East Coast not 7:00 p.m. We are 3 hours ahead in time from the folks on the West Coast. Works out good for me, I'm home from work before then and can participate!!!

Thanks Michael!! This should be a blast!! I see people submitting questions now but if it's a live Q&A I would think we post them when he is there right?

Robin in MD :)

Thanks a million for correction Robin I was working that out wrong because I have stupidly gone from GMT time which is 5 hours ahead of EST....need to get that correction out pronto.  We are 8 hours ahead of CA.   Thanks again !!! :)

Over 700 questions so far and don't know how he is going to do but somehow would imagine as you say it will be live therefore it will be questions posed from 2 p.m. when he is in "air" for other than that either himself or someone has a hang of a lot of questions to go through and considering still about 10 hours to go how many questions will there be then if over 700 in 3 hours ....a million comes to mind....LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies, first Sylvia, thanks a lot for both the info and the offer. Now Robin, according to Michael's message, he wants fans to post their questions. We've all witnessed chats before, where it's difficult to have an orderly chat when everyone wants to get in on the action. Plus, if the questions are posted before, Michael can pick and choose which he'll answer. Hope fans ask for fun but informative ones! :D Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie. His message can be taken either way. He is saying where to post. I am curious how it will go. It is not totally clear to me. We will see later today.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin, gotcha, break a leg with your question, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Great idea, Michael! But why you send a picture that is mirror-inverted? Your earring is in the wrong ear!

Petra (Germany)

Spotted that Petra and at first I thought he had changed ears or maybe had gone for both and then I noticed hair parting wrong side as well as bracelets on watch arm and it must just be because of way he has sent as believe he did send tweet etc while in car that you see him in.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service