Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Francoise for this amazing link.. I knew Patience would not be there, but was so excited to see Pat on the list. Most people call me Pat. I did a sample with Pat and I was jumping up and down. LOL. Thanks again. Much love.

Patience

Hello Patience . 

Congratulations for having found Pat, the most approached first name. Françoise is a very unusual first name in the US so I found Frances. I have wanted to see you jump up and down ;)  Lol !! Good afternoon my friend .

Hugs and kisses from France <3

Just practicing.....

Just practicing folks with the photos and have managed to get this one out on here as you can see......glad I picked that one...LOL   Maybe there was just a hick-up.

Sylvia.

Mhhmmmmmm!! Wowwwwwww!!!

Thank you very much Sylvia!!!

Petra (Germany)

Was going to delete girls because as I said just practicing and then thought, NO, we all deserve to have a big "cheesy" grin now and again.  Spot the pun, "cheese" .....hey if Michael can have a grilled cheese sandwich we can have a cheesy grin !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just got a Zimbio photo alert, MB attended a Pre-Grammy Brunch today.

Caption below on the photos:   Recording artist Michael Bolton attends Roc Nation and Three Six Zero Pre-GRAMMY Brunch 2015 at Private Residence on February 7, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.

MB is wearing a grey suit with black shirt and has his right arm in front of him on the front of his jacket and his left hand in his pants pocket.  He looks very nice!!  Looks possibly he's outside the building  or in a large foyer inside and lots of photographers and other around him and behind him.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks a million for those Robin....super duper !!!! :)    I popped over to Getty Images and there are a few more over there including one of him with Kayne West and here is that one and couple more.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, keep em coming! All of them are great!!!

PS I think they were outside and maybe it was raining, in one of the pics you put up Sylvia he could be holding and umbrella and the clear framework could be a clear cover outside to keep out rain? Just guessing with seeing more of the photo!!!

Thanks a lot for the pic description Robin, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have made an album for the photos as there are 10 in total just now and we might find some more, hopefully !!! :)

http://michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/pre-grammy-brunch-beverly-hil...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael has just this minute put out a tweet with photo of himself with Melanie Fiona and Mayer Hawthorne and here is tweet: · 

There are a couple of other photos in this sequence so will add to album.

Michael has sent another tweet with photo and here it is:

"Love these artists @kellyrowland @janellemonae"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service