Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glee Reveals Sue Sylvester's Baby Daddy (And He's A Superstar Singer)

Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester in 'Glee' -- FOXhttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/AccessHollywoodTV/187788.jpg" />

Sue Sylvester's baby daddy has been revealed - and it was Brittany who uncovered the news on Thursday night's "Glee."

"I know the true identity of your baby's celebrity father," Brittany told Sue, who dismissed the comments of the blonde former Cheerio.

Brittany then dropped the reveal - it's '80s power balladeer Michael Bolton.

PHOTOS: 'Glee': Season 4 -- The Cast Shots

Sue wasn't ready to cave, but Brittany opened up a file to reveal her investigation information, including the news that Michael played a concert in Columbus, Ohio, nine months to the day of the birth of Sue's daughter, Robin.

Brittany's other evidence? Ol' Milton Beach is the locale listed on Sue's daughter's birth certificate, and Brittany pointed out it is an anagram for Michael Bolton.

PHOTOS: Gorgeous 'Glee' Gal Lea Michele

Sue finally caved and admitted the two met in the 1980s in Los Angeles when Sue saved him from choking on his own hair.

And, the episode also had another big moment -- Will and Emma finally tied the knot!

-- Jolie Lash

Hi Gail and Joy, thanks for the info. All I can say about that is: oh God! lol You know the "Oh God" from TLI when they see Michael as Erin Brockovich? That's the one! lol Well that sounds like the end of a mystery about the TV show he was working on and is it just me, or does anyone else smell an MB "Glee" episode? XD I think I just might drop my other show for a while! :D Thanks again girls, good night. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

P.S.: I chose not to comment on the "choking on his own hair"... XP

Hi Gail & Sylvie,
I used to watch Glee all the time, then stopped for awhile. The last few weeks I started again.  So glad I caught the one tonight, I was cracking up! It was so funny! It's kind of like they were making fun of MB, you know how they love to do that.  But we know how MB loves to go along with it! But they didn't say anything bad.  Sue admitted yes, he was the father.  They met in 1994 at a concert.  And he was a fantastic lover, they went at it all night long!
So yes, Sylvie I was thinking the same thing....................does this mean a guest spot for MB on the show? Maybe a few episodes!!?? They could sing MB's songs. Now we have to be sure to keep watching. Gail let us know if you hear anything ok?
The show was good, Jessica Sanchez was on and sang a few songs. Meredith Baxter and Patty Duke had guest spots. Mr. Schue and Emma finally got married, and the school won the regionals!

PS-Just found out tonights show is the season finale!  So now we have to wait til the fall I guess to see what happens!

Joy
NJ

Family: Sue Sylvester (Mother) Mr. Sylvester (Grandfather; deceased) Doris Sylvester (Grandmother) Jean Sylvester (Aunt; deceased) Michael Bolton (Father)

Would think quite possible, as you say Sylvie, that is the other sitcom Michael has been talking about.....keep watching ladies !!! :)

Thanks a million Joy for all that information !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for sharing all this. I don't watch the show but what a funny story line!!LOL  MB is everywhere!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Joy, thanks so much for all the info and catch up on “Glee”! I had kept up with it except  for the last season because it often interfered with a new show I’m watching, but I’ll catch up this summer: I really want to hear Jessica. Now you have to know Michael should do at least a guest spot, if not a recurrent role with that announcement... :D Well anyway, take care Joy and thanks again! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for the info ladies and yep, Joy, looks like a wait but it sounds like a another cute MB adventure to look forward to. ;-)

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi all,

Yes, this sounds like it could be something huh? I am thinking he might do a show, they will sing his songs and maybe if he is the father of this Robin character, he could even be a recurring character on every so often. This could be very funny and right up his alley getting ready for the other sitcom show. It will be re-runs all summer, then we will find out in the fall what's going on unless Gail gets an announcement before then!

Joy ;)

NJ

Picked this up on Twitter and I believe WELL worth putting on MB's website for it sure answers a "few" questions that people are always firing..............

Toma Nicolau@tomanicolau11h

Just had a 10 min chat with about social media. He sends his own tweets. Job well done, Mr Bolton!

next step would be remaking the song and naming it "how am I supposed to tweet without you".  Huge honor for me, you are a legend!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, yes, I'd read that on the main page, that's good to know! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Link into a blog by Toma Nicolau to do with social media and giving part of the discussion he had with Michael over it and Michael says, apart from sending his own tweets he also, at times, sits and reads through all of those sent to him.  Michael has approved it as he tweeted the link into it.

http://tomanicolau.ro/despre-michael-bolton/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service