Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 118135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another photo from Detroit yesterday and it is of Michael and Mitch Albom in WJR Radio Studios and he has tweeted that they were interviewing each other.  Michael has replied to his tweet by thanking him for all he does.  In picture they are both sitting at a table with the usual radio microphones facing them and they are both sitting so they are looking at each other.  They are somewhat in the distance in the photo, not a close up at all.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a tweet Michael has just posted on Twitter........

"Michael Bolton @mbsings 14m14 minutes ago

THANK U SO MUCH everyone for the amazing birthday wishes. My heart is full. I have the best fans in the world. Much love! See u on the road!"

I have taken it to his Birthday card and posted there but as have closed for discussion again thought would put on here so that people can remark on it if wanting to.  Should add that Twitter is going bonkers with birthday greetings for Michael coming in from all over the world and it is wonderful to see and although his day will just have begun it is no wonder he has felt need to come in and remark on it.    I would say there wasn't even as many for the whole day, as there are now, when he turned 60.  Believe Michael Bolton is on the rise again !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, well as I've said on the birthday calendar thread, he says we're the best and that's because he deserves the best! That's really great about all the tweets he's getting: way to go Michael! :D Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Twitter is still going daft....I can't keep up with it today and aren't I glad we've got snow, hail, thunder and a bit of sunshine thrown in too for it has definitely kept me in and on this thing to see it all and now to join in the fun American Greetings has sent Michael one and they have started a hashtag with #BoltonBirthday ...wish had thought of that earlier...LOL

Here is link to their one  ......

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view?i=621719895&m=9205...

.....and they have put message in as "It IS the very best day of the year.....Happy Birthday Michael !!"

Have just picked this tweet up from Bruce Schwartz along with photo of Michael holding up his Shinola Detroit @Fathead placard and not too sure if this has been taken today and Michael is still in Detroit. It would answer question of why Michael was apparently up earlier than normal this morning and too why he hasn't been back on Twitter as far too busy.....just assuming folks, so don't take as gospel, okay ??? :)

"Bruce Schwartz @DetroitBruce 16m16 minutes ago

Another visit from reppin and This event is amazing.

Photos of Michael in the Quicken Loans Offices at a Family Reunion 6 event in Detroit where he is speaking about his career etc today.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well we know what he is doing for some of his birthday! LOL

Robin in MD :)

One more photo from Detroit and event at Quicken Loans Offices and this was tweeted by Jackie who is girl on left.

Another photo that Bruce has tweeted of Michael with his birthday cake they gave him and saw in another tweet where it was said they had all sung Happy Birthday to him.

We know what Michael was doing yesterday on his birthday and now we know what he did last night for he went to a basketball game to watch the Cavs, Cleveland Cavaliers, win their match at the Quicken Loans Arena in Detroit against a team from Ohio and here are a few pics to prove it........

In first pic Michael is standing looking straight into camera with good section of audience in background and he is sporting a Cavs uniform jacket and he suits it and I would call the colour burgundy with gold lettering across chest of "CAVS" and he wore it all night and the fact he was obviously supporting them has gained a whole new following on Twitter.....going daft again today !!! LOL   Second pic shows him sitting in audience and is taken from other side of court by a member of audience.  Third pic shows him with guy's mom who tweeted pic and that was Bryan McNally and in that one they are just sitting side by side  but it is a fairly close up one and a good one too....think Bryan's mom will be pleased with it !!! :)   In third he is with Bruce Schwartz and Craig Robertson and Craig is the LB for the Cleveland Browns and it was Craig who tweeted the pic saying he met MB at the game last night.  Wonder what "our boy" is going to get up to today ????? LOL

Thanks for the update Sylvia! An unusual way to celebrate a birthday. But I think Michael had fun! That alone counts!

Beautiful pictures. Again thank you very much!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for pic descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service