Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have got it wrong for I went in and checked on it and the article and picture were actually taken on 23rd February when Michael was flying into Detroit and the tweet from Fornier came after Terris had tweeted the information about Michael reading his column on the flight.  I saw it but ignored the tweet because thought he was rather rude but I didn't see the article and picture that Terris had sent I only saw his reaction to Fornier because he (Terris) was backing/sticking up for Michael and saying that Michael's involvement and doing a documentary was genuine as he was really excited about it all.  Terris had had a long discussion with Michael on the flight and he also said about MB doing a great impression of Bill Clinton.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the correction Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello everyone , 

Here are some pictures of MB in Los Angeles airport.
Wonderful Wednesday at all.

LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 03: Michael Bolton seen at LAX on March 03, 2015 .

http://http://www.wireimage.com/search/?cc=FRA&language=fr#even...

Hi Francoise and thanks so much for bringing over but your link does not appear to be working or, at least, I can't get it to work....sorry !!! :(

I picked up the same photos from Newzcard and are here are a couple more without the watermark across centre.   I also saw another tweet where it is indicating that Michael was interviewed at the airport and in it he has spoken about collaborations and duets with Kayne West and Rihanna.  Will look for, obviously, but at moment it is interviewer trying to get media outlets to pick it up from them so not much more information.  BTW, just for information, Michael does appear to be leaving LAX obviously heading to Durham for tonight's show.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks ladies!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you very much for the pics, ladies!!!

Petra (Germany)

Allo Françoise, j'ai lu ton lien et je crois que quand tu l'a copié, tu as mis le préfixe "http://" de trop. Essaies de le recopier sans, pour voir si ça fonctionnerais mieux. Comme il me manque la fin de ton lien, je ne peux pas le faire moi-même. Évidemment, il est inutile pour moi, mais peut-être serait-il utile pour quelqu'un d'autre. Bonne journée ma belle, prends soin de toi. Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I just told Françoise that I read her link and it seems she added an extra prefix to her link, but if she corrects it, it might work. I can't fix it for her because I don't have the rest of it. Anyway, hope that helps. sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Coucou Sylvie, 

Effectivement, "http://" une fois de trop ! 

Je remets le lien correctement,  mais les photos sont les mêmes que celles de Sylvia avec en plus le logo "wireimage" . 

Bisous géants ma belle et merci ;) 

Françoise 

http://www.wireimage.com/search/?cc=FRA&language=fr#events?q=Mi...

Allo Françoise, ce n'est rien ma belle, prends soin de toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Merci Francoise and Sylvie for can see photos now !!! :)   They are the same ones that Newzcard and the other Getty Images have....always hope against hope that there might just be one different amongst them all, never happens !!! LOL

Michael has sent below tweet along with photos...... · 

" 1h 1 hour ago

My awesome band & crew surprised me with this birthday cake! First date back on tour! So grateful."

For Robin and Sylvie the first picture is one of the cake and second is of Michael standing leaning over it with a knife in hand getting ready to cut up.  Now for the cake for it is absolutely beautiful and one that shouldn't be cut up.  It is a square cake which has the colours of blue, white and black in it.  The main colour is blue and it is edged in beading with bottom being all blue and top being in black and white and sitting on the top is a grand piano and it is fabulous for it has all its black and ivory keys with the lid lifted and you can see a section of the strings inside and it also has it's name on it, just above keys, and it is a "MB".  In top right corner there are three candles lit.   In front of piano there are the words: "Happy Birthday MB" iced in paler blue.  The edging round the top of the cake, as I've said, is in white and black, and not too sure if coming off of the black beading are musical notes for there is definitely something black coming onto the main body of the cake and also above the "MB" there is a larger shape and again not too sure if it is supposed to be of someone, i.e., MB or it is a musical note.  All I can say is the cake is absolutely beautiful and so that Michael's tweet and his pictures are not lost, in this jungle, I'm going to put them on his birthday card thread.

Hi Sylvia, it sounds really nice, thanks for pic description, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service