Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, just got the word to announce this. It is also on the main page. If you haven't checked out the video on this link or on the main page watch it...I think it is hilarious!!  Gail

Yes Gail, the video is so funny. I played it so many times and cracking up. He is little Wayne's brother. Lol. Check it out guys.

Patience

I love the end Patience with the photo frame with "YOU" in it....love that and still laughing at it !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, if you have a minute to describe, that'd be great. Very clever way to help MBC, I must say. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie and sorry it has taken so long but I've only got round to catching up on e-mails and saw you had been in here.

Video starts when you hear the music by showing you a sign of where they are and it is at 1200 Sunset Marquis.  Believe that is a hotel in Beverly Hills or, at least, definitely in LA somewhere for that is hotel where he met Rihanna. It then switches to Michael sitting looking out a window and he has on a white bathrobe and is getting his shoulders massaged. He then turns when you hear him say: "Oh, I didn't see you..........."   It then switches to him walking along beside a pool and he pulls the bathrobe off and hands it to a guy walking at his back and that happens just before you hear him say: "I need you to do something............" and he points at camera and at same time pushes guy into pool with other hand and that is when you hear  splash and guy saying that Chideo can do it for you and the gurgling of him going back down under the water.   You then see Michael walking along a path in the gardens of the hotel at night and the setting has subtle lighting as well as in the far distance fairy lights and he then starts to describe what you will get and as he is talking he holds up plane tickets, hotel reservations and then up comes a hand in front of him with the two VIP passes.  When Michael says about a song being dedicated to you they show a little bit of the RAH video when he was singing WAMLAW and then you hear the guy singing WAMLAM.  Michael looks round to see where voice is coming from with a definite frown and then camera swings to the guy standing on a set of winding stairs just above Michael and Michael goes over and they hand fist each other and then Michael continues walking along garden path when he is saying who you can bring with you.  He then goes through a door and you do hear the click and he is keeping on talking and it switches to him sitting at a piano and that is where he continues to talk from with the camera moving to different angles.  When he says about you donating and feeling good up comes a sign which reads: "Reasons to feel good:   1.  My heart is beating.  2.  Tomorrow is a new day.  3.  I helped Michael Bolton help women and children at risk."  Then it switches back to Michael and you now see in front of him, on the piano, the back of a picture frame.  When he gets to the point where he says:  "........staring at you !" the camera angle changes and goes behind Michael so that you then can see the front of the photo frame and what he is looking at.  He has his arm outstretched to it and his fingers are playing on the glass as though caressing BUT what is in the frame is only a picture of the word "YOU".  That is where the video ends and I still laugh every time I see that.

Hope that makes it more fun for you Sylvie and Robin and sorry I didn't think about describing when posting  

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia, still appreciated! :D Cute video, thanks very much for description, take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

The video is hilarious! You are right Gail!!LOL

Thanks!

Robin in MD :)

That video is Michael's best yet!!! Loved it and his little snarky joke about watching "you"....LOL...hysterical!!! Good luck to everyone donating!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Sylvia for this lovely info. Can you imagine the lucky winner of this contest? Wow. Good luck to ME and everyone who is entering. Lol. Donation to his charity is always a great thing. Thanks again Sylvia. Much love.

Patience

Only one word: HILARIOUS!!!!!

Thank you Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Michael has put this message out on FB along with the photo that MBC have posted:

"Hey everyone!! I'm so excited about this campaign we're launching TODAY with @chideo to support The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc. There are so many cool prizes & experiences you can win by donating - including a trip to my show in Trinidad & Tobago on May 9th!! Check it out!! Hope to see you soon. Love, MB"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael has posted this tweet, along with photo, in tribute to Percy Sledge who passed today.

"Michael Bolton @mbsings 31m31 minutes ago

An inspiration as an artist & one of the most gracious human beings. We sang together. Forever grateful! Love MB"

He has also put out a tribute on FB along with same photo and here is that tribute:

"Percy Sledge, one of the worlds great sources of inspiration as an artist and one of the most gracious human beings I've ever known. We sang together and I'm forever grateful!!! Your spirit lives on through your music forever. Love MB"

For Sylvie and Robin picture Michael posted is the cover, for vinyl, of Percy's iconic song from 1966, WAMLAW

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service