Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that is right Sylvie when Michael actually said it he was joking because there were no blue ones and it was after that they introduced them....maybe he had some influence, who knows !!! lol    Believe if memory serves me right, which it doesn't do often, it was Gloria who got all the details about M&M's and exactly when blue ones were introduced.  Can't remember what thread it was all on when we talked about that last but sure it was her that gave us all the details.   Actually, on Twitter, there obviously was plenty of tweets after photo posted and Kathy LAFD came in and asked Michael "if they melted in his hand?" and he replied back:  "they never get time to!"   I truly thought that was such a fun reply and shows just how much Michael does love his M&M's.  BTW there are still some blue ones in the bowl in front of Michael in pic so he hasn't pigged out on them all but probably did as soon as photo taken.....LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

MB loves his sweets, he's a junk food vegetarian!!LOL MB and his dry sense of humor when they filmed that dressing room scene and he says he wanted blue M&M's in his dressing room knowing at that time they didn't exist!!LOL  He's too funny about his M&M's.

We all had blue M&M guys going around there for a while when they came out. I still have mine here somewhere. The gala fan reception party favors had them, they were all over back in the day for a while!!LOL Funny.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Sylvia, well I can’t remember whether it was Gloria who passed on the info about the M&M’s, but I’m pretty sure it was in the “Starburst commercial” thread, since we were talking about candy. :D  Heehee, cute one on Twitter thanks to Kathy! :D I remember Michael said they were the peanut M&M’s though... The whole thing is just funny: as if the blue ones tasted better! XD Thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have picked up this write-up from the David Foster Foundation to do with the Gala at which Michael will be in attendance and going to place it in the Charity 2015 thread as believe it really should be in there.....do you all agree that is where we should be discussing it ????

http://davidfosterfoundation.com/michael-bolton-and-sinbad-added-to...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Photo of Michael and Ray Cole at the memorial service for Michael King which Ray has shared on Twitter in a tweet to Michael thanking him for a very moving performance at the service on 19th June.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Sylvia, that's a gorgeous photo.  Regards, Usha

Thanks Sylvia for sharing. Beautiful pic as always. Much love.

Patience

Michael has sent tweet along with photo and here is tweet......

Happy 4th!!! What are U doing to celebrate???"

Photo shows Michael standing in a tennis court at the net holding up a racket and it is most of the court and surrounding area that you can see and I would say it looks very much like his own tennis court at home in Westport.  He has on a cap, back to front, obviously for the sun which looks as though splitting the sky with a granddad shirt and you can't see bottom half so no idea....might have nothing else on in fact !!!! lol 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Paula Abdul talking about Michael on the Talk

Thanks for bringing that over Gail but it does sound as though a good part is missing especially at end where it is obvious she is still talking about him and don't really understand why "The Talk" cut it off the way they have done....but...up to them what they publish !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry Gail for thought it was short version "The Talk" had put out first on Twitter and that will teach me to not listen to videos .... assumption is a terrible thing ... guilty of it again, sorry and thanks for putting up full version of interview, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   YWSF    27

Thanks, Gail! So much fun to listen to this interview!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service