Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Anna!! It's a great "song"!

Robin in MD :)

:o)

Thanks for that information Gail....super and well, well deserved !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the article and the link. The Listerine ad is pretty cool too. Thanks a lot sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Lovely photo of Michael with Rabbi Mark Borovitz which was posted to Twitter as a "throw-back-Thursday" by Beit T'Shuvah which is a non-profit Residential Addiction Center and full service Jewish congregation offering religious services, holiday celebrations and study in LA.  Have asked if they can give date and place where photo taken but believe it is at a Gala they held to benefit the Center and looks to me as though could have been mid 2000's. between say '04 and '07.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has sent a tweet along with photo of himself standing in front of a US Air Force jet and don't know if he means he got a flight on it or just got near enough to take picture !!! LOL  Here is tweet and pic:

Love my job perks!!

I wondered too Sylvia.. If he got to actually take a ride in it or just stand by it!LOL Cool photo either way.

Michael has sent tweet with photo and here is tweet along with photo:

Beautiful sunset in Punta del Este! Hope you're all having a great weekend!!!

Picture is of Michael standing to right side in photo and he is on a terrace where you can see chairs and tables and it is looking out to where you can see road and cars but beyond that is the sea and on the horizon the sun is setting and it is spectacular and the sun beam radiating off of it is coming right across the water, the road, and hitting Michael on his right side.

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

This is an interesting way to write a book.  He has written a story and included real life celebs with their permission. Michael is one....he is launching his book and some of the celebs it seems are going to be there..including Michael.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/mitch-albom/2015/09/16...

Thanks Gail. This is a very interesting way to write a book.  Cool that MB is a part of it!!

Thanks for that link Gail and that is a novel concept for the launch of a book and with a soundtrack too, wow....thanks !!! :)  Just wish I was in Detroit to go to it for I sure would.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service