Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Brigitte and I translated through my translator, microsoft, and came out much the same.   Will send link and translation to Gail just in case she doesn't come into this thread and doesn't see so that she can confirm dates through admin.

Große finden und danke Brigitte !! :)
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Brigitte for your links, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

bonjour,

I found this pict on twitter, it's funny and he's Richard Marks  who sharing it, with a funny message

Richard Marx@richardmarx41 min

Not gonna lie. is a great singer, humanitarian, and friend... and also not a bad kiss for a dude.

tendrement

katia

Oh thanks for that Katia and I bet they had the time of their lifes joking and messing about together.....thanks Katia !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Uh oh....TMI Richard....LOL  Thanks for posting Katia....I think...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have a confirmation on the July 28th and 29th but not the 25th yet.  Post more info when I get it.

Thanks for information Gail for terrific news especially for the Italian fans ....thanks !!!! :)

Link and translation into further article about concert on 29th July in Naples and you will note that error in that they say 29th is only concert by Michael in Italy whereas Gail has just confirmed 28th July as a date also.  Will take all this information over to Tour thread and will try and get better translation of other article concerning 28th.

http://www.napolike.it/michael-bolton-a-napoli-concerto-a-castel-sant-elmo/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The celebrated singer-songwriter Michael Bolton will perform an unmissable live in Naples, in the picturesque Square of Castel Sant ' Elmo next July 29. The concert is the only Italian stop of his tour of 2013.
Among his most famous songs "When a Man Loves a Woman", originally performed by Percy Sledge in 1966 and included among the 500 best songs according to Rolling Stone. The cover of Michael Bolton is one of his most popular songs that earned him a Grammy Award.
Another important success was a cover of a song by Otis Redding-(Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay, but its fame is also linked to its first text as an author, How Am I Supposed to Live Without You ", written in 1983.
Many songs are written by him in collaboration with other distinguished musicians, such as Bob Dylan, Diane Warren and Babyface, Duet with Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Ray Charles, B.b. King and Celine Dion, who opened his American concerts.
In Italy he has performed also at the Sanremo Festival, returning in 2008 Duet with Rihanna on the song my friend.
Fans of the genre "easy listening" American cannot miss the opportunity to attend the Michael Bolton concert in Naples next July 29.
Information about Michael Bolton concert
When: July 29, 2013
Ticket price:
• Vip Sector (from row 1 to row 10): 55 euro
• The field numbering (from row 11 to row 21): 43 euros
• Sector II unreserved seating: 33 euro
Where: Castel Sant ' Elmo, via Tito Angelini, 20, Napoli (Google Maps)

That would be wonderful to see Michael in Italy...oh my :)) Thanks Brigitte for this little gem!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just saw this..Sylvie...you just may be right about Michael appearing on Glee!

Glee Season 5 SPOILERS: Jane Lynch Reveals New Guest Stars, Carol Burnett, Michael Bolton To Appear?

“Glee” Season 5 won’t return to TV until fall, but we’re already gathering spoilers.

Jane Lynch, who plays Sue Sylvester, recently talked with Hollywood Life about “Glee.” She talked about working with guest star Carol Burnett, who plays her mother, and revealed that Michael Bolton may appear in the future.

Lynch, 52, is currently playing Miss Hannigan in “Annie” on Broadway, a role previously played by actress Carol Burnett, who guest stars as Doris, Sue Sylvester’s mother on “Glee.”

“As soon as it was announced, I was about to text her that I was in, and I got a text from her, saying, ‘Congratulations, you’ll be great,’” she said. “She’s an awesome human being.”

“I would say the difference between Hannigan and Sue Sylvester is Hannigan is much more sloppy. Sue Sylvester is much more sloppy,” she said.

And a new guest star may be joining “Glee” – ‘80s singer Michael Bolton, who was revealed to be the father of Sue’s daughter, Robin.

Lynch said that Sue Sylvester and Michael Bolton’s baby-making was probably “heaven. And we probably played his music.”

When asked if Bolton would guest-star, Lynch said, “Wouldn’t that be fun?”

“He looks great, too,” she added. “I just saw him in a commercial. He cut his hair and he’s just so good-looking. I would love it.”

She was also asked about Cory Monteith’s stint in rehab. Monteith plays one of the main characters, Finn, and he had to leave to show to enter rehab for substance abuse during filming.

“He knew what he had to do, and he’s done it. He’s gonna be great,” Lynch said.

This would be neat!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Gail, heehee, with the amount of speculating I do, something's bound to turn up at some point... :D Michael did say he was working on 2 series, so maybe the logistics and scheduling might  be the problem, who knows...  Anyway, thanks for the smile sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service