Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia for sharing. It's so funny. Perfect choice of song. Always nice to hear MB sing. Thanks again. Much love.

Patience

Thanks for sharing Sylvia. Actually, they also played "Said I loved you but I lied", I think it was 3 weeks ago, during "American Crime Story: the people Vs OJ", in a restaurant scene, if I remember correctly.  I'm pretty sure it was to determine the year, but it was really nice to hear Michael on TV. :D His name was also mentioned last week, when they mentioned Paula Barbieri. Cute premise for your video Sylvia, thanks to you and Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie and yes there was quite a lot about that on Twitter with Michael even retweeting a tweet about it.  We also had a programme on here in UK about OJ Simpson and believe same one as in States and Michael's song, obviously, was heard as there were tweets from here about.   I have to admit I started to watch programme but couldn't continue.....don't much like stuff like that so didn't hear.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, as a general rule, I don't like that kind of program either, but the details of how this happened in such an iconic case are somehow compelling. There's also a great bunch of actors in it, which is the main reason I'm watching. I don't blame you for not watching though, it can get pretty intense. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Wasn't our Michael on a date with OJ's girlfriend on said night of murder?

Just curious if said in new show? Irony or coincidence with MB's song?

Have a great day!

Kellie

I remember at the time of the trial, Michael was doing a celebrity softball game here in Wilmington DE. It was reported in the news that he was trying to contact Nicolette as they were getting back together and it was being reported that Barberi was dating Michael and I believe she went to Vegas to see him on a night that OJ said he was with her. Or something to that effect. I saw a story about Paula not too long ago, she's married with kids and found religion.

Hi Kellie, yes it was mentioned that Paula simply "was" with Michael Bolton on that night, but no other details. I also remember at the time,  there was a short segment about it on "Entertainment tonight" and if I remember correctly, that report also only said "was with". So there you go Kellie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D.

Oh that's funny...thanks for sharing Sylvie!

http://www.courant.com/politics/capitol-watch/hc-michael-bolton-bac...  

Here is an article about Michael backing the bill to ban the sale of Ivory

Thanks very much for the article Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for article Gail but have to say don't agree with the Bill and hope it is defeated......sorry Michael !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the article Gail, oddly the ad for the Eskenazi Hospital I just had 3 major surgeries in last 2 weeks is on the same page!

Glad to see that Michael is still backing what he believes in and hope the spread of the word will help to make an impact on the bill.

Have a great day!

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service