Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Gail, wonderful unusual items in there Gail, thanks for sharing, even though all I can do is drool over that Bombers jacket... :D Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Wow! I actually have the Bombers team jersey! Can't believe the starting bid is $125! I still have my "Love Is The Power" Bomber jacket, too, which is a different color than the jacket they are trying to sell.

Anna (in MO) 

Michael has posted this tweet following news of the passing of Prince

the true Visionary. honored to have known him. The world will hold him in highest esteem next to anyone in the history of Music.

Thanks very much for posting this here Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

So sad about Prince. As I've said, I feel the fans' pain as losing 2 of the Bee Gees, yeah. I won't elaborate too much out here but yeah. So young. R I P

These are some pictures from a photo shoot Michael did while in the UK..check them outL

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2016/04/27/michael_bolton_photo...

Thanks Gail. Are these too be used for the new CD or a project or promotion maybe?  Cute ones.

Thanks for sharing!!

Robin in MD :)

I'm not sure...guess we have to wait and see!! ;)

Also there has been a problem with this site in uploading pictures and posting things but it seems they have fixed it now.  Hopefully anyway!!

Great photos o Michael before the craziness of a concert starts!! Calm before the storm. He must want a photo for something!! ;) Shall wait and see as Gail says :) Thanks for sharing Gail

Kathy and Bob LAFD

Thanks for share Gail and really quite a strange set of pictures where there is not ONE smile but supposed to be looking pensive and thoughtful......wonder what this could be about, in other words, what is he up to next  ???? LOL  Actually that outfit he has on is the one he wore to the M&G's at RAH.  Thanks again for share Gail and as you say hopefully will soon find out what he is up to !!! lol

Here are a few pics which Lucia Aliberti has shared on Twitter of herself and Michael, firstly, on stage singing "O Soave Fanciulla" for Michael's DVD of My Secret Passion from Catania in 1998 and then pic of herself and Michael after concert and one of them with the conductor Julius Rudel.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend AGAIN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service