Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where Michael is talking about something being "vile" that is the first scripts he got for Jack Sparrow that he is referring to.  Article has got things a bit mixed up.   What Michael says at beginning of interview is when interviewer asks him what he anticipates audience experience will be from film he replies:  (almost verbatim)  

"Laughing till your crying.  From the trailer which I've seen its hilarious.  I also know premise of film.  I will be nervously waiting to see my part and how they have cut it but Akiva has my back so I'm not worried (laughs)"  

Interviewer then asks how much fun was it working with these guys and Michael goes on to describe what he feels about their humour and to talk about Jack Sparrow and that is where he mentions the word "vile" in referring to scripts he was sent until he got the one he could use.

Just to add 3rd June is release date in the States and 26th August is release date in UK.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia, my browser doesn't want to play the video. From what you're saying, it sounds like Michael is in the movie, but I checked the movie's  IMDB page and Michael's name doesn't appear, so that's all I know. I hope Gail can let us know. Take care Sylvia and thanks again for the description. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D  

Michael did film a part for the film...so unless as he says and it was cut he should be in it.  Hopefully when it comes out on June 3rd we can find out a little bit more about his part! ;)

Thanks Gail. I hope his part made it into the film!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gail, thanks a lot sweetie. In that case, it sounds to me as if Michael meant "cut" in the sense of "shaped" instead of "cut out", if you know what I mean, all rightie then. :D Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Have picked up this tweet which I would say indicates Michael is in film and looks as though we are in for a laugh and believe pics we saw of Michael and the boys together on red carpet gives hint of what "dance" might just be like.  Their stance puts me in mind of our old Carry On films where, let's just say, there is plenty of innuendo and the "Egyptian dance" is well known which, by looks of things, is exactly what Michael and the boys are imitating.  Here is tweet along with photo I believe shows type of "dance" and can understand too why Michael is laughing so much in nearly all of these pics of him with the boys for, he is recalling, what was taped....just my take on it !!! lol  Oh what a pun !!! lol   Should also add did see a tweet from Conner4Real (Andy Samberg) where he referred to "you know I got to get my Bolt On".  Believe innuendo in that needs no explaining, OR, maybe it just proves I've got a dirty mind !!! lol

Cracking up at dancing to A New Level. Bolton is everywhere!

What's the title of the film? Hmm. Interesting. I'll check out the video.

Title of the film Robin is "Popstar : Never Stop Never Stopping" and is due for release in the US on 3rd June.   In a lot of instances the title is shortened to just "Popstar".  Just to say the video can take quite a while to come up and sometimes there is a trailer before the actual interview with Michael and believe it is because it has been taken off of the main video which was taken of the whole event which took place on the red carpet at the Premiere and lasted for just about 30 minutes.   Hope you can play it and more importantly, hear it, for it is pretty quiet.

Well, when the movie comes out, & when it's on DVD or Blue Ray or whatever, that would be cool. I'd only want MB'S parts in the film. I hope I'm not coming disrespectful out here & if I am, I truly apologize. If it's going to be that rap music&stuff like that, I just can't go for it. If I'm out of line, I truly apologize.

Have picked up this article on "Popstar" from the Hollywood Reporter where Michael is quoted talking about film, The Lonely Island and Jack Sparrow.  

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/popstar-premiere-andy-samberg...

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for the article! Since I had trouble with Françoise’s link I checked out Michael’s interview on YouTube and found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1faV_KjGXMI

I love this interview, Michael is really “on” and was clearly happy to be there. Also, not sure if Michael is in any of those, but there are some videos labeled as “Pop star: never stop, never stopping premiere broll” and this is part 1 of at least 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnuOmaEn1_s

That’s about it. Thanks again for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I did "see" a short trailer on TV yesterday and they had shortened the title to just "Pop star".

Here is full interview Michael did on red carpet of "Popstar" and you can hear it a little better than other one

https://youtu.be/1faV_KjGXMI

Another video where you see Michael being photographed and interviewed on red carpet but there is no sound other than clicks of cameras and "stage directions" but great shots of MB though....enjoy !!! :)

https://youtu.be/4BvWNtrlRks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service