Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops, sorry Sylvia, I hadn't read your post yet. Take care. Thanks for finding the right part containing Michael. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent two tweets along with two photos referring to film "Popstar".   Here is his first tweet along with photo and it is a close up of him (it is a selfie) apparently looking at something with a very definite question mark expression.

Second tweet answers his question !!! lol

Pic he has posted shows him with The Lonely Island boys on the red carpet at the Premiere

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Cool & thanks.

I had to see what my Meg was talking about, she told me Michael was up to something with the guys again! Lol:)! He's up to something good:)! Can't wait to see what it is!!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary it is a movie that has had its premiere and it is opening in theatres in the USA tomorrow.  It is called "Popstar : Never Stop Never Stopping" and Michael is in it.  How big, or how small, a part he plays in it no idea just hoping someone will go and see it tomorrow and let us know all about.   You find out if it is on at your local cinema and go and see, PLEASE !!!! LOL  

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Here is sort of a review and tells you about the movie...it is mostly about Justin Timberlake but Michael is mentioned and also tells you where you see him in the move:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/161945-the-justin-timberlake-cameo-i...

Thanks Gail and was just coming on to post that have found this link which gives you details of the sound track and Michael features in a song called "Incredible Thoughts".  Believe sound track has been released today but can't find anything so far but will keep looking !!! lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popstar:_Never_Stop_Never_Stopping

Here is link where you can hear short sections to all songs on the sound track and Michael is sounding TERRIFIC !!! :)  BTW sound track was released today as well as movie.

http://www.lyricsoundtrack.com/movies/popstar-never-stop-never-stop...

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

To add, album is available on iTunes and you can hear more of the song on there.

I found it on youtube by searching...not going to put link here because I can't tell who posted it there.  Has a good tune...sort of reminds me of Jack Sparrow...a bit.

Thanks Gail..I like it and really love the melody.. It's stuck in my head already!! LOL. MB sounded amazing.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail and yes it is not official so will probably get taken down soon but wonderful to be able to hear it and absolutely love the lyrics and Michael's, powerful, voice in it.... beautiful !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service