Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI SYLVIA!  THANKS FOR POSTING THE QUOTES  I GOT THE QUOTE FROM TOM WAITS  HERE IT IS

TOM WAITS:  I LIKE BEAUTIFUL MELODIES TELLING ME TERRIBLE THINGS

THERE IS AN AD BLOCKING IT BUT IF YOU CLICK VIEW ALL SLIDES ON THE LEFT SIDE THAN SCROLL DOWN YOU WILL SEE IT WITHOUT AD BLOCKING IT 

GLORIA

Thanks a million Gloria, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia and Gloria, thanks very much for transcribing all these for me, very much appreciated! Take good care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has been busy on Facebook and Twitter and firstly he posted to Facebook a picture of his home saying:

"One of my favorite parts about being home! Even if just for a day."   Here is pic he posted and it is of side view of house which also shows part of the grounds and you can just see the beautiful little laid out patio area where there is the round stone table and seating....love that !!! lol

He has also posted two tweets on Twitter and first one shows wing of a plane with an aerial night time view of coming into land and tweet he has sent with pic says:

"Landing soon...love wifi"

Believe he is landing at LAX Airport, CA.  Tweet was sent several hours, approx 5, after pic from home.

Last tweet is in connection with Olympics and it is one where Michael has retweeted a pic from Simone Biles which shows her with the 5 medals she won in Rio and she says: "outdream yourself" and Michael's tweet in response says:

"Love this sentiment! Heroic!!! Thank u for being a true representation of the American Dream" and here is her pic:

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks a lot for pic descriptions Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: "Outdream yourself" should be put on T-shirts! XD

Michael has posted below tweet with beautiful pic and when he has hashtagged "comedy" and "tvshow", would say, more than interesting !!! lol  Michael is sitting at a table looking straight into camera and laughing.  He has in front of him a tall glass for his iced tea but not too sure how much tea he will get in it for it is filled to the brim with ice cubes and a slice of lemon hooked on rim.....there might just be some space either side of ice cubes for tea !!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, that tells us pretty much nothing, but thanks for sharing. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Little heads up on here and will put on other threads.  Michael has retweeted a tweet from Passion 8 Media which says "Gotta Keep Dreamin" coming soon.  I checked Passion 8's account and there is also a tweet which mentions "Songs of Cinema" as coming soon.  Obviously, am wondering, if Passion 8 is a branch of Michael's "Passion Studios" which has been set up to handle such things as the documentary.  The Twitter account was just started end July.  Here is tweet he retweeted

Pic which is included is sign hanging on a wall which says:   

2929 Productions

Chideo / Prized

Magnolia Pictures

Spotlight Cinema Networks

Hoping it means things will prove more than interesting in coming few weeks and hoping much, much more info will be forthcoming too !!! lol

Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Couple of pics of Michael out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday for lunch.  

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Michael caught by TMZ whilst out and about in Beverly Hills, LA on 27th August

https://youtu.be/K8K0GD-ZqiI

Another video from Beverly Hills by Like Water Productions

https://youtu.be/nL2hMEV0fj0

Michael has sent below tweet with pic of himself sitting at table with plate of pancakes in front of him and he is holding a fork up with a good dollop of cream on it.  Pancakes already have sugar and jam on and they look delicious....that cream is certainly going to be the "icing on the cake" !!! lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service