Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, I just wanted to say that for the past few days, I've been having trouble myself and not just on this thread, though it could be my browser. Just wanted to say it wasn't just you. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Just to say I haven't had any problems on any thread.  Do remember what happened when one of the threads got full it wouldn't let you enter a comment and kept taking you back to first page of the thread but haven't experienced that for a long time but maybe there is something starting to show up with this thread.

Sylvie it is James Corden's show which airs in US and is called Late Late Show and to be honest I haven't seen a complete show but it is a type of chat show as well as one where he does skits and can bring in little bits and pieces which are generally of an "adult" nature.  What he also does is what is known as a "Carpool Karaoke" and in that you see him driving a car and he will have a celebrity with him and he asks questions and then they generally do daft singing skits etc. together in the car and I see a lot because I follow him on Twitter and he always puts out vid links to these.  He does have a YouTube channel for his show.  On Twitter a lot of people have been saying they want to see Michael on his show for quite a period of time and you keep getting the odd tweet that says get Michael Bolton on.  In the skit James is imitating Michael and that is the joke, for he does all Michael's actions to perfection and it is James who is singing.  Everything in the video is imitating the Grammy Awards of 1990 for all the scenery used is exactly as it was and as you see in the original video.  I follow James because he was a comedian over here before his show took off in the States and I always liked him.  Hope that helps Sylvie ???

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has just sent below tweet to James Corden in response to his tweet sharing the video.  Oh how I do hope Michael goes on his show and that they do do a Carpool Karaoke, I hope so !!! :)

not bad for the ! But can u take it to a ??

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has sent below tweet with selfie taken on Curacao

Pic he has taken is one of beautiful view from, believe, his hotel and it shows the ocean with beautiful palm trees and what looks like laid out gardens with path running through and Michael is right over at side of pic so that he doesn't "spoil" the view....if he moved any further over he would have been out of shot !!! lol  Just to say, believe they have all arrived safely, except Jason, who is stuck in Miami because of the storm, 8 hour delay...poor soul !!!  They were supposed to have a lovely leisure day and he's missing it but at least he has a coffee to keep him company !!! LOL

I hope this is where to put this because my internet or my tablet isn't cooperating.

Kenny G was on TMZ Tuesday talking about his "push up challenge". They asked who he challenged and he said Michael Bolton and they showed his picture. They questioned his "fitness" for the challenge and Kenny G remarked he hadn't seen Michael without his shirt in awhile.

Hey Sally, thanks for clearing that up: someone mentioned this on the "discussions" section on PledgeMusic. Take care Sally and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is the video where Kenny G issues the challenge to Michael on TMZ.  Fun video for sure nd Kenny sure looks in GOOD shape !!! lol

Kenny had put video out on his Twitter page but he doesn't make mention in tweet about his challenge to Michael or Richard.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_f396xs5c/

Thanks so much for info about Sally, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Michael on stage at HP Founders Club, Westin Waterfront Hotel, Boston, MA, last night. Pic comes courtesy of Richard Bailey who is President of Asia Pacific & Japan at HP and is attending HP's Global Partner Conference being held in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

So elegant ! When does this man take a break ! Thank u Sylvia . Regards, Usha

I know huh. When does he also get sleep? Whew.

Lovely pic of Michael with DJ, Sean Atlas, from last night's show at HP Founders Club in Westin Waterfront Hotel, Boston, MA which was put on for HP's Global Partners Conference which is taking place over next few days in Boston.  To let you know Michael sang ANMHE, HCWBL, "You Don't Know Me" and WAMLAW (may have been others but that is all I know of at the moment).  After he finished singing WAMLAW he said he was so grateful that he had recorded that song and he also said he has a friend who has got married, twice, to that song....needless to say, there was a huge round of laughter at that joke.  Unfortunately Sylvie, videos are not uploaded to YouTube, only shared on FB.

Is it my new eyes Or is Micheal looking more handsome than ever .... ( really want to say hotter than ever..) wow "anonymous" . Lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service