Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were fans allowed to go to the event there in Massachusetts?

No Robin, no tickets sold to fans, it was a private event run by HP (Hewlett Packard) for their Asia Pacific & Japan partners who are over in Boston for a Global Conference which is taking place over next couple of days. It was people who were at event that shared things from it such as pics and videos which are on FB.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the info. So were they shared on Michael's FB videos page? Just checking. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks girls. I didn't think so. that fans were able to go. Cool.

Hi everyone, here are a couple of articles my friend Katia sent me, about a charity event Michael took part in yesterday.

Beverly Hills Tennis Celebrity Charity Tournament

Beverly Hills Tennis Celebrity Charity Tournament

September 18, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Beverly Hills Tennis

325 South La Cienega Boulevard

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

The Beverly Hills Tennis Celebrity Charity Tournament will be held at La Cienega Tennis Center in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday, September 18th, 2016, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Beverly Hills Tennis is proud to honor the Beverly Hills Police Foundation as its beneficiary.

World Champion Tennis Star James Blake will be a celebrity participant, as well as, actors Michael Dorn, Jamie McShane, Shawn Hatosy, Dave Shelton and more. The Honorary Celebrity Supporters include Anand Armitraj, John Stamos, Kevin Frazier, Sharon Stone and Michael Bolton. Celebrities Sebastian Siegel, Patrick Kilpatrick, Said Faraj, Scott Butler, Sharon Jimenez and Bob Jimenez are just a few of many to enjoy this day.

Tennis players will be separated into levels and will participate in a round robin format of play. Winners of each level will proceed into a championship bracket. Players can also take part in a "drill court" run by the top pros at Beverly Hills Tennis. All players will receive a gift bag, as well as breakfast and lunch. Awards will be presented to the winners of each level, as well as Honoree Awards.

patrons will be treated to a fun day of hospitality, food, music, auctions, mingling with celebrities and competitive tennis. All in attendance will also enjoy a celebrity exhibition match and Beverly Hills vendor booths.

For information on event tickets, registration, sponsorships and the Honorary Committee, visit

https://www.charityvalet.com/bhpolicefoundationcharitytournament

http://lovebeverlyhills.com/events/view/beverly-hills-tennis-celebr...

Beverly Hills Tennis Celebrity Tournament To Honor The Beverly Hills Police Foundation on September 18th

Posted by By RGN staff at 30 August, at 21 : 53 PM Print

August 30, 2016, Beverly Hills, CA: The Beverly Hills Tennis Celebrity Charity Tournament will be held at La Cienega Tennis Center in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday, September 18th, 2016, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Beverly Hills Tennis is proud to honor the Beverly Hills Police Foundation as its beneficiary. World Champion Tennis Star James Blake will be a celebrity participant, as well as, actors Michael Dorn, Jamie McShane, Shawn Hatosy, Dave Shelton and more. The Honorary Celebrity Supporters include Anand Armitraj, John Stamos, Kevin Frazier, Sharon Stone and Michael Bolton. Celebrities Patrick Kilpatrick, Said Faraj, Scott Butler, Sharon Jimenez and Bob Jimenez are just a few of many to enjoy this day.

The Beverly Hills Police Foundation (www.BHPoliceFoundation.org) is a tax exempt non-profit 501(c)(3) charity created in 1987 to provide financial grants for all members of the police family, including sworn officers, civilian professionals, their spouses and widows/widowers or dependent children. Their mission is to be there as a backstop for when there is an urgent financial need. The Board of Directors, an independent body comprised of community members, is charged with evaluating and awarding funds. The Beverly Hills Police Foundation prides itself on maintaining a low overhead so that dollars raised can go directly to helping those in times of crisis.

Beverly Hills Tennis has been the concessionaire at La Cienega Tennis Center since 1995. Named one of the nation’s most outstanding public tennis facilities by United States Tennis Associations (USTA), Beverly Hills Tennis has created a totally unique tennis environment that can be enjoyed by everyone at all levels. It is open to the public, giving them the private Country Club feel with no membership required. Through the years, Beverly Hills Tennis is proud to be the “Go To” court for Beverly Hills / Los Angeles residents and Hollywood power players.

Tennis players will be separated into levels and will participate in a round robin format of play. Winners of each level will proceed into a championship bracket. Players can also take part in a “drill court” run by the top pros at Beverly Hills Tennis. All players will receive a gift bag, as well as breakfast and lunch. Awards will be presented to the winners of each level, as well as Honoree Awards.

All patrons will be treated to a fun day of hospitality, food, music, auctions, mingling with celebrities and competitive tennis. All in attendance will also enjoy a celebrity exhibition match and Beverly Hills vendor booths.

For information on event tickets, registration, sponsorship opportunities and the Honorary Committee, go to https://www.charityvalet.com/bhpolicefoundationcharitytournament

or contact Event Director Debbie Hahn at 949-689-9521 / wildirisevents@gmail.com.

Blog Celebrity Tournament, The Beverly Hills Police

http://www.richgirlnetwork.tv/2016/08/beverly-hills-tennis-celebrit...

Katia also sent me a picture that I'm unable to upload, but I've sent it to Gail. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is Sylvie's photo!! 

Thanks for uploading the picture Gail, I apreciate it. You're very welcome Usha, just passing on what Katia sent. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Awesome on all the events here. Beverly Hills, huh? Wow!

Thank you Sylvie for all the info, must have been a FUN day.

Know there is a more appropriate thread somewhere but will share on here just now and it is a singer who auditioned for the 2016 Blind Auditions on The Voice and he sang Michael's HAISTLWY and he is pretty fantastic.  His name is Christian Chuevas. 

https://youtu.be/OD_1_TOjsAg

Michael has posted a tweet in support of the work his nephew, Adam Christoferson, is doing for the homeless in New Haven through a GoFundMe page for his "A Musical Intervention" concept.  Here is link for the page where you can make a donation https://www.gofundme.com/miheadquarters

Here is Michael's tweet along with a video he has shared which shows Adam explaining his concept whilst containing various shots of him working with and talking to people who are homeless.

Very proud of my nephew for the work he's doing with the homeless in New Haven"

The link Michael gives, in his tweet, is to a Twitter account that "A Musical Intervention" has.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for posting the info about Adam. I had found the site while researching the Orrin video from last year. I'm glad Michael put it out there. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service