Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you ladies for all of the sincere and heartfelt messages today. I very much appreciate them. Telling you was tough but sometimes life is that way and I could not hide it from you. I choose to beleive my boys are in the safest place they can be right now and MB and Kelly singing The Prayer comes to mind as I write this, I just began listening to it. I have listened to MB alot today and I was able to share RAH and other MB music during the holidays in 2011 with my Chris. Years ago If I Could was a biggee I shared with my son. Thank you all for your loving support in my very difficult time. You are all the best BBs!!

Lots of Love,

Kathy T. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oh Kathy I am so, so sorry, so sorry !!! :(    Just popped in here to see what had been happening before I go to bed because I haven't been on since this morning and I couldn't believe when I read your post, had to read it a few times before it sank in but hey Kathy you know I'm here for you and trying to send good strong vibes that you will feel the warmth from the big bear hugs I'm sending you.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy T I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your son! Those super bugs are so very scary. I am glad you were able to share about his artistic abilities :) I love art and certainly believe he is already creating his originals once again at his new resting place. Please feel free to talk with all of us because we are here for you my friend :)))) Please take care and know I am thinking about you and sending you lots of healing thoughts :)) <3 <3 Big (((((((HUG)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thank you Kathy R.,

Big Hug with love,

Kathy T.
Thank you Wee One. Big Hug,

Love,

Kathy T.

Are you hanging in there Kathy ?

Kathy an dLAFD Bob

Hi Kathy R.,

I am sorry girl, I have been off here the past few days.

I am hanging in!! Going back to work on Monday, have company this weekend. I will see you all next week most likely on here. I peek in every once and awhile.

Thanks Kathy. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :-)

http://www.deutscher-sportpresseball.de/

Zweimal hat er den Grammy gewonnen, seine Stimme reicht über vier Oktaven.

Ein Abend mit Feuer und Eis - Sänger Michael Bolton Stargast des Sportpresse-Balls am 2. November 2013

Happy weekend to all !!!

BG

Brigitte,  thank you for the info.

Nice weekend for you too.

Françoise

How Exciting Brigitte!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks very much indeed for that find Brigitte and for the link into details about......terrific and looks like being a pretty great event a bit like our "Sports Personality of the Year" event we have here in the UK and below is a little part of what the site contains translated into English ............

"Ice and fire - from Sochi to Rio". 2013 Is the motto of the German SportpresseBalls. The Gala at the Alte Oper Frankfurt for the 32nd time on 2 November 2013 becomes the meeting place for lovers of ball and personalities from sports, politics, business, media and show business. The Gala also 2013 is under the auspices of the Federal Dr. Hans-Peter Friedrich. By the evening of the ball, ZDF-moderator Michael Steinbrecher leads.
In videos produced exclusively for the ball and informative interviews with top athletes, guests experience a fun retrospective on great moments, successes and emotions of the sports year in 2013. As an atmospheric views of the two sporting events awaits 2014: the World Cup in Brazil and the Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.
More impressive and emotional moments there will be Awards "Legend of the sport", "Athletes with heart" and "Award of the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe Hessen-Thüringen". The guests may be curious who will become the successor of record world formula 1 Champion Michael Schumacher, Paralympics champion Jochen Wollmert and judo Junior World Champion Alexander Wieczerzak."
Danke Brigitte !!! :)
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello everyone,

It appears that MB is in Italy to receive a reward , an Ischia Music Award . 

http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/cultura/2013/07/12/Michael-... .

Culture and TendenzePercorso: ANSA.it> Culture & Trends> News
At the Ischia Michael Bolton music award
At the global fest prizes for Bollani, Garrett and Tozzi
12 July, 13:33
skip to content Article
Jump to related content

riducinormaleingrandisciIndietroStampaInviaScrivi to redazioneSuggerisci ()

See the photo 1 of 1
At the Michael Bolton music award Ischia (ANSA) - Naples, JULY 12 - There is also the American singer-songwriter Michael Bolton among the winners of the Ischia Music Award 2013 with Siedah Garrett, Stefano Bollani and Umberto Tozzi, awards XI edition of the Global Film & Music fest (14-21 July). This was announced by Franco Nero, honorary member of the Ischia International Arts Academy, completing the billboard musical which also stars Gigi D'Alessio and Anna Tatangelo, as well as celebrities such as Sir Tim Rice, Wiliam Walton Music Legend Award. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service