Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for finding this Francoise. Congrats Michael you are a very humble and deserving man. We are very proud of you.

Merci Françoise, I wonder what that award is about, but still very cool! So that's what he's doing in Italy! He mentionned Italy on the latest blog but I didn't think he had concerts there yet... Well anyway, thanks again Françoise, take care. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada

Congratulations Michael! How kind of Italy to award you and your well deserving talent!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Thanks for finding this. Way to go Michael!!!

Robin in MD ;)
Thanks so much for posting Francoise and so happy for MB. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Merci Francoise for finding and posting and so, so delighted for Michael......thanks again Francoise !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi folks and here are two absolutely beautiful photos of Michael at The Ischia Global Music Fest on the Island of Ischia in the Gulf of Naples, Italy where, today he is to receive an Award for his contribution to the world of music as a singer/songwriter and to the music industry in general.

Francoise has posted these in the Photo thread and they are out on a page on FB for "The Friends Club of the Ischia Global Music Fest" which has many more pictures of celebrities that are involved in this year's award's ceremony such as Bruce Springsteen and Sting and Sting's wife Trudi is on the governing body of the Music Fest.

Thanks for sharing here. MB looks like he's having a blast!!!! So happy he's being recognized!

Robin in MD:)

Beautiful photos Sylvia...thanks for posting :))))
Kathy and LAFD Bob
"Michael Bolton the Ischia Global fest Award at the Music Awards also for Bama, Garrett and Tozzi (ANSAmed)-NAPLES, 12 JUL-there is also the American singer-songwriter Michael Bolton among the winners of the Ischia Music Award 2013 with Siedah Garrett, Stefano Bollani and Umberto Tozzi, awards from the 11th edition of the Global Film & Music fest (14-21 July). This was announced by Franco Nero, an honorary member of Accademia Internazionale Ischia Art, completing the musical Playbill also starring Gigi D'alessio, Anna Tatangelo, along with personalities such as three-time Oscar winner Sir Tim Rice, William Walton Music Legend Award. For the tribute to Bolton, 14 July to Queen Isabella, on the occasion of 30 year career (crowned with Grammy, American Music Award and a star on the Walk of fame) announces an international audience which will Kerry Kennedy, Emmanuelle Seigner, Samuel l. Jackson, Vanessa Redgrave. Bolton also contributed to the soundtracks of numerous films and founded the Michael Bolton Charities, Inc. with the purpose of assisting women and children from the risks of poverty and domestic abuse. The American Siedah Garrett is the author of two super hits of Michael Jackson and already twice nominated for an Oscar. YDU-PTR 12-JUL-13 12:47 NNN"
Above has been posted alongside the pictures of Michael in the "Ischia Global Film & Music Fest Friends Club" page on Facebook in Italian which I have translated but it would appear that Michael has to receive his Award on 14th July at the Queen Isabella on Ischia.
Thanks for posting the article, Sylvia, and the photos too. Looks beautiful there and just really great news about the award!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Nice seeing you posting more again Kathy T..Miss your posts!! Thinking of you!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service