Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Cristina!! The ever contemplative Michael Bolton.....love these two photos :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Grazie Cristina another two lovely photos !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MB going over his speech in the one way it looks....LOL

Robin in MD :)

Have tried to find out a bit more information on these two photos I have picked up on Twitter but all I can come up with is that it looks as though when Michael left Italy he has stopped off in France and has attended the Tour de France today and has been in the company of the Australian team, Orica Green Edge, with Robbie McEwen who has tweeted that he drove Michael 20K of the race and below is the picture of Michael with Robbie......

and here is the other picture where you can see the signage for the Australian Team..................

I saw one of these on FB today on my phone but no time to search for what it was from. Thanks!! Cute photos, love the "guitars" jamming!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, Sorry I hop around here, and I found what Gail posted 1st...don't stop posting, just let me know if I miss something, anywhere:)! OK! Especially when we will be seeing this for ourselves & where! LOL! I'm a scatter brain!

Never sit still much at all:)!

Thanks All of you for keeping Us All in the know!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Michael singing "Dock of the Bay" at the Ischia Music Fest on 14th July with group called Cuna.

http://youtu.be/o-JmQnx3CfY

Thanks Sylvia.

Robin in MD:)

Little up date and Michael has tweeted Robbie and thanked him for showing him the "backstage of his world" on  the Tour de France and Robbie has replied in true Aussie fashion; "anytime mate !!" .....LOL

Hey Sylvia, thanks for that video, that was interesting and certainly different. :D Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Love "Dock of the Bay"  but I like it best when he's sittin' with his guitar! This was Kool though:)! Thanks again!

Mary (meg's mom)!

ciao cristina

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service