Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for finding and posting this article Brigitte!!  Beautiful photos!!!! :-)

Thanks again,

Nicolette xx

Hallo Brigitte, what an adorable article, thanks for posting it! I've noticed this is the first time they publically mention Holly's pregnancy. Oh but how sweet the image of Michael trying to put the girls to bed? :D Thanks again for the article Brigitte and you have a great week too, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie and should have let you know that in the article there are two pictures and the first picture is of Taryn standing in the shop with a high pram with hood up in front of her and Olivia is in the pram at the bottom and she has one foot over edge as though she is going to try and climb out with Amelia standing on floor but with her arms and her head hooked up round handle as though she is going to lift herself up and she is giggling away and they are both dressed in the most adorable little summer dresses.....they are so cute those two kids and nothing to do with whose they are....they are just beautiful and cute kids !! :)  The second picture is of Michael with them and they are all sitting in a huge armchair with Michael in middle of two girls and they are both dressed in their PJ's and each has a bottle of milk they are drinking and Michael has a book open in his hands as though he has been reading to them and he has one arm round Olivia and other at side of Amelia holding onto book and it is a beautiful picture as it is taken with only Michael posing which creates such a lovely natural look for it is only Olivia that is looking at camera with Michael and Amelia both looking over to their left at same thing and it was taken, definitely, not that long ago....beautiful and a keeper !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the pic description, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Brigette, love the article and photos. Wonder if #3 is a girl or boy, Sylvia, but most most importantly a healthy baby. It would be quite a wonderful thing to MB to have a grandson I would imagine. Well, in any case, I wish Holly and baby the very best. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Could be going to be a "boy" Kathy T......."rumour" has it !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Danke Brigitte, tolles Video und Fotos. Viele Grüße, Astrid.

THANKS for this Brigitte. Adorable photos and wonderful article about Taryn and her store. I wish her all the success with it in the world. MB has to be so proud! The video is basically same as written article but there is a second pic of MB with the girls in the chair with his head back laughing at something..Nice story all way around.

I wonder tho if the family info should be kept private about anyone else having a baby unless that person wants it put out here..Just saying.....the article did not say who or any details.

Robin in MD:)

My humblest apologies to the family, so very sorry.

Kathy T.

Excuse me Kathy T but what are you apologising for ???????   If you are going on what Robin MD has said she is only stating an opinion as she can do on here but that is all she does she doesn't tell us what to do, or say, it is only Gail that has any control on that.

The article states "pregnant sister";  well for God's sakes it is only ONE of TWO ......maybe I should have put wonder if it is Holly or Isa and my money goes on Holly also too it states about her thinking about opening a shop in CA and as the majority of Michael's fans know that Holly stays in CA not Isa then where does your money go again ????????

Hey, Kathy T, it is only a dig at me don't you take it personally.....okay and I've had so many "digs" on here just rolls off my back.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I was just having a moment of anticipation at a new wee arrival coming to the MB family, did not mean to ruffle anyones feathers. It IS exciting though!! You keep me posted please!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Not a dig at you Sylvia just my two cents. You say when you do not agree with me on here. I just think it is up to family to share personal detailed info. Also maybe some things shared via pm. Kathy T no apology needed here. Just stating my own opinion as I have no say as has been pointed out.LOL

Again great article..
Hope my phone lets this post this time...
Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service