Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Upon reading about this young lady I thought .....no one opened for MB.....did they??? lol  I guess she performed elsewhere on the grounds? I know the orchestra played for about 30 minutes before Michael came on stage. Lots going on in San Diego!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Obviously, you are right Kathy but I really do think age has played a part with Lauren and I do believe too that she is a wee fan of Michael's and was over excited to be any part of the same event and way, way back when she found out she had been chosen to perform at the Festival she was so excited she was tweeting constantly and then when she found out MB was going to be there...wow...her tweets took off and she tweeted MB quite a bit and he replied to her and said that he was delighted for her and hoped too that he would meet her.   She always indicated and in other articles it was said, she was opening for MB, now whether initially that was what was planned and then changed, don't know, but as it got nearer to concert time, she stopped tweeting as much and then after concert I read another article about her where it said what stage she had performed on and it was before Michael's shows but also too that she had been on for 90 minutes so maybe they felt that she was good enough to give her her own "stage", so to speak, rather than a couple of songs prior to Michael.  I personally think that she probably would have preferred to even have sung just one song on the same stage as Michael and have truly, genuinely, opened for him but am glad she got to meet him and got that picture taken.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Tweet Paiste Cymbals put out about Drew and they also showed photos of him and so thought I would bring them over here for those interested in looking at MB's drummer !!! :)

‪#‎Paiste‬ Artist DREW MCKEON with Michael Bolton (@mbsings) stopped by the office yesterday for a visit. Drew was digging the Formula 602 "Classic Sounds" 20" & 22" Thin Crashes (CY-0001041220 / CY-0001041222).  Good to see you Drew!"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, very nice photos of Drew! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here is an interview with King Chip and below is what he says about MB:  http://www.complex.com/music/2013/08/king-chip-44108-interview

Before I let you go I have to ask this. Who’s fresher, King Chip or Michael Bolton?
Man. I would say King Chip, but Michael Bolton had on this blue sweater. I seen a picture, it was so fresh, and he had his haircut. It’s a close call, but I might have to give it to Michael Bolton. Michael Bolton is so cool. He just sat there for “Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends)” and it’s like, he did everything that we never did. Kid Cudi and I were just soaking up so much game from him. We were like, “I wish he was my dad.” Shout out to Michael Bolton. I think he definitely won the fresh contest for real.

That is cute Gail!!!! Michael sure was "fresh" in Anaheim last night!!!! Wwwhhhhhhhooooaaaaaaa! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Fun video, Gail, and my vote goes to MB too, imagine that......LOL...... Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Gail for bringing interview over here and I still love the idea that both of them ended up saying; "I wish he was my dad".....love it !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for sharing this, I love it! This is really great to read and I'll bet Michael is really enjoying all that praise from 20-somethings... :D Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is a nice tweet put out by Ron Pope, co-writer of "Gotta Keep Dreamin"" on ANMHE...................

"Ron Pope     @RonPopeMusic                 

My bro Michael Bolton popped up randomly on and you forget how good he is...can't touch Bolton. One of the greats..."

Thanks for the info Sylvia, if we're lucky, we'll get to hear it, or at least hear about it, take care and have a great weekend! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thought you might be interested to see this and it is a photo Annie Nelson has published on Twitter and it is to do with a private members concert Michael is doing tonight at the Lake Mission, Viejo, CA and the booking office opens on day of concerts from 6.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. and she took this picture at 5.30 a.m. this morning of the crowds gathered to get tickets and very obviously by the fact that some have rolled up blankets they must have slept there.....think it is going to be a great concert !!!! :)

Should also say that I saw this concert quite a while ago and checked with Gail about but as it is a private members concert it is not considered part of Michael's tour schedule and therefore that is why it is not placed in the events section but just felt with seeing picture, wanted to share it with you because as I say it looks as though it is going to be a terrific concert.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service