Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Katia, enjoyed the video very much and I wish a great time to all of those attending this event. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Interview MB par Colin McEnroe sur WNPR

The Compelling Life Of Michael Bolton

SAID WE LOVED HIM BUT WE LIED - 'CAUSE THIS IS MORE THAN LOVE WE FEEL INSIDE.

Michael Bolton.
Photo:Alterna2, Flickr Creative Commons
Download Audio
AUDIO PLAYLIST

Michael Bolton has reinvented himself many times. A few years ago, he cut off his trademark hair.  He put out an album of opera arias and another of American Songbook Standards. But probably his biggest challenge was dealing with his image as a romantic icon so permanently rooted in the dead center of the mainstream that poking fun at him became an easy way for people who really weren't all that cool to prove they were at least cool enough to reject Michael Bolton.

You can't lay a thing like that completely to rest, but Bolton came close in 2011 when he hooked up with the Saturday Night Live trio of rap wannabes known as Lonely Planet  for a video. Here, the joke was Bolton's obsession with "Pirates of the Caribbean." It was joke he was very much in on, and -- 100 million YouTube views later --  it changed the way people see him. So what else is there that you didn't know about Bolton? Find out on today's show.

You can join the conversation, email colin@wnpr.org or tweet us@wnprcolin.

Thanks for posting on here Francoise !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia do you know when this phone interview was done? Was it Monday maybe?

Thanks, Robin :)

In the interview Colin does say, part way through, that it was done on Labour Day Robin, so yes, it was Monday !! :)

That is interesting to know Robin and he does talk about the show the night before when he is talking about his voice and looking after so he definitely was talking about Tioga Downs .....glad you got your copied signed, nice one !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks. Yes he must have been talking about Tioga Downs then...I want to hear the rest of the interview here shortly. Who would have thought an interview would start with that record and I just got mine signed!!LOL I will delete the post above now that you saw it and answered me. THanks!!!

Robin in MD :)

Francoise,
Thank you so much for that! Wonderful interview.....enjoyed it a lot.
Joy
NJ
("Lonely Planet"?? Should be Lonely Island........at least he didn't mention that in the live interview!)

Bonsoir Françoise, merci infiniment d'avoir  mis le lien ici, parce que grâce à toi, j'ai été capable d'entendre et de télécharger cette merveilleuse entrevue, merci beaucoup! :D Prends soin de toi, câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Francoise!! People have soooo much to catch up on about MB as he is soooo much more than what has been written about him!! Looks like they are finally learning what we fans know!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thought would put this link on here as well as on the 2013 Book & CD Promotions thread for those that are following this one and it is a link into a Livecast which will be transmitted from the interview with Michael and Valerie Smaldone at 92Y on 9th September.

http://92yondemand.org/livecast/

Thanks Sylvia,

I hope this will be up for a few days after? Will we be able to save or download it?

Also is anyone else here going to the NYC event? Let me know, we can look for each other and at least say hi and maybe sit close by.

I am going with Lee White(NJ) and Gloria Hom(NY). Anyone else?

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service