Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought some might be interested to see this and it is a tweet Michael has RT'd with his answer.................."Michael Bolton     @mbsings                1h       

: I often wonder what Michael Bolton thinks of & "Office Space." I hope he's a fan.” Huge fan! Love 2 work 2gether."

Do you think might see him in Office Space one day ???? lol   To let those that are not on Twitter know that there is always, everyday, a tweet or tweets about Michael and Office Space, everyday !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Below link is into a terrific picture of Michael with Sean O'Neill at Toronto Airport yesterday as Michael headed to Brampton for the Gala Dinner which was being held prior to the Padre Pio Fundraiser Concert to take place tomorrow, 14th.   Glad to see that Michael made it for he did not have a trouble free journey as, one thing that happened was, his flight was delayed due to severe thunderstorms.

http://instagram.com/p/eLiV7rqm57/

Picture below is of Michael with Ali Bidabadi at the Gala Dinner last night.

First picture is of one of Michael with Antonio Maggio in the dressing room before they went on stage at the Embassy Grand last night at the Gala Dinner and second is one taken today with Michael being interviewed by Strombo News, Canada.

Thanks for the nice photos, Sylvia, and I know all going will have a lovely tiime.. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here are a couple of pictures of Michael dining at the One Restaurant, Hazleton Hotel, Toronto, Canada last night with Jim Williams who is President and CEO of Williams Telecommunications and Frontrunner Networks in Canada along with his wife Kim.

Wonder if Jim "pinched" that scarf or if he is wearing it in honour of Jack Sparrow.   For Sylvie and Robin CA Jim is wearing a scarf identical to one that Michael used to wear with skulls all over it !!! lol. 

Hey Sylvia, maybe it's the new CEO thing! lol Thanks for the description. Take care and have a great weekend Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Gorgeous photos, Sylvia, thanks!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

The interview Michael did with George Stromboulopoulos will be shown on his Tonight programme on CBC on Monday, at 7.00 p.m.   He does put a lot of videos on his webpage after airing so hopefully we will be able to get a link to this one but obviously for anyone that can watch it on Monday, enjoy and I hope you can Sylvie. ???? :)

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/announcements/10-moments-to-look-forward-...

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for this! There's a note on the TV as a reminder. The TV guide doesn't mention Michael but that's not unusual, so I'll be sure to watch, thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

hello .

Video recorded in Brampton (Ontario) Gala "Una Voce per Padre Pio Gala 2013" on09/14 .

Have a good day . Hugs for all .

Una Voce per Padre Pio Gala 2013

http://youtu.be/ND7cbecviLU 

Thanks very much indeed for finding that Francoise and great to see Michael is only for a short time !!! :)    Thanks again !! :)

Thanks Francoise!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service