Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merci d'avoir partagé la vidéo Françoise, on apprécie! Fais  attention à toi et bon dimanche. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada

Michael has tweeted below tweet with picture of himself and George Stroumboulopoulos who interviewed him on 13th September.

"Michael Bolton     @mbsings                3h       

Me & George the strom man! He's awesome great future ahead! "

Just catching up on Twitter and saw this. Cute photo!!! MB's big smile...I love that scarf too!

Robin in MD:)

Love the photo!

Anna (in MO)

Have picked this link up on Twitter and it is into a page concerning the Padre Pio fundraiser event and I have translated a section of it where it says about it will be televised on RAI 1 (Bbc1) on Sunday, 22nd September.    There is also a picture of Michael but it is one from Fox & Friends so haven't taken out and top section I haven't translated as it is saying same as other part about it being televised. 

Section below is translation of part of article........

"For the second consecutive year the Canada is preparing to host the event "a voice for Padre Pio in the world," three days of events dedicated to the Saint of Pietrelcina. The designated place is the Powerade Centre in Brampton, Ontario. The event will open on September 12, with a gala. Saturday 14, however, held the traditional concert, presented by Massimo Giletti. There are many artists who will participate in the evening, including Michael Bolton, Al Bano, Anthony may, Stadio, Ricchi e Poveri, Maria Nazionale, Silvia Mezzanotte and Tre.n.d.
The concert will be aired on Bbc1, Sunday, September 22. As usual, during the concert, will be active fundraising. The proceeds will be donated entirely to the Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza Hospital of San Giovanni Rotondo. The three days will conclude with the mass in honour of Padre Pio celebrated at Saint Padre Pio Church in Kleinburg, the Bishop of Toronto, William McGrattan.
This was a wonderful event no doubt. Thanks Sylvia for posting. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130919/COLUMNISTS1804/3091...

The Buzz | Jimmy Carter, Christina Aguilera, Michael Bolton to receive Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards

BG

Thanks a lot for those articles Brigitte, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks so, so much for finding those articles Brigitte and absolutely terrific to hear that he is one of the first recipients of the Muhammad Ali Awards.....shows what in high esteem he is held in his humanitarian work;  super and well deserved !! :)

Thanks again Brigitte !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Brigitte,

Interesting, if I lived in CT I would love to go on that tour and see MB's house!!

Joy ;)

NJ

.....I also ....., have a nice weekend - BG

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service