Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a definite piece of miscellany and it is tweets from David O'Mahony and Debbie Kurup who are appearing together on stage in London in "The Bodyguard" and Michael has retweeted the tweets........

David O'Mahony     @daveomahony                12h       

I'm really glad didn't see me rocking out to 'How can we be lovers' in the next carriage... Phew.

their Annual Luxury Home Tour fund raising event will be held Sunday, Sept. 29. Fourteen Estates will be featured from Greenwich to Greenfield Hill with 10 homes open to the public and 4 ticketed properties. Among the private showings are Grammy-award winner Michael Bolton’s two-estate waterfront compound, this year’s double nominee colorist for feature films’ (name withheld) 23-acre estate, The Macy Tavern and the Kellogg House, two renowned artists’ historic storybook antique masterpieces, majestic waterfront contemporary published for architectural design …with surprises around every corner.
“Autumn is a breathtaking time to celebrate our Fairfield County lifestyles…but also a time to demonstrate our  gratitude by giving” says  Julie Vanderblue, President of the Higgins Group, a Christies International Real Estate affiliate and CEO of Vanderblue Associates. “This is a wonderful opportunity to promote our extraordinary estates, inviting people from all over the tri-state area to discover all that Fairfield County offers, from real estate to apple and pumpkin picking, while raising money for a very worthy cause. Many people just don’t realize that 33,000 people in Connecticut were homeless last year, half of which were children. Every dollar helps and the Vanderblue Team will continue to find innovative ways to bring buyers and sellers together while creating pleasurable ways to raise funds for those in need.”
A Festive Evening Gala will be held from 4-7 p.m. at “The Hill House,” a magnificent 10-acre estate, where guests can mingle with builder J.Tallman, learn more about each estate on tour, enjoy fine wine tasting and delicious delicacies, bid on valuable silent auction gifts, and much more perhaps even a couple of celebrity surprises.
Sponsors include Wells Fargo, Penner Law Firm, Penske Automotive. For more information and for tickets call 203-259-8326 or visit www.CTHometour.com
100% of the proceeds from ticket sales and auction items go to Operation Hope.
For more information contact the Vanderblue Team at 203-259-8326 or email cthometour@vanderblue.com or visit the web site cthometour.com.     

The Vanderblue Team of the Higgins Group announces that their Annual Luxury Home Tour fund raising event will be held Sunday, Sept. 29. Fourteen Estates will be featured from Greenwich to Greenfield Hill with 10 homes open to the public and 4 ticketed properties. Among the private showings are Grammy-award winner Michael Bolton’s two-estate waterfront compound, this year’s double nominee colorist for feature films’ (name withheld) 23-acre estate, The Macy Tavern and the Kellogg House, two renowned artists’ historic storybook antique masterpieces, majestic waterfront contemporary published for architectural design …with surprises around every corner.
“Autumn is a breathtaking time to celebrate our Fairfield County lifestyles…but also a time to demonstrate our  gratitude by giving” says  Julie Vanderblue, President of the Higgins Group, a Christies International Real Estate affiliate and CEO of Vanderblue Associates. “This is a wonderful opportunity to promote our extraordinary estates, inviting people from all over the tri-state area to discover all that Fairfield County offers, from real estate to apple and pumpkin picking, while raising money for a very worthy cause. Many people just don’t realize that 33,000 people in Connecticut were homeless last year, half of which were children. Every dollar helps and the Vanderblue Team will continue to find innovative ways to bring buyers and sellers together while creating pleasurable ways to raise funds for those in need.”
A Festive Evening Gala will be held from 4-7 p.m. at “The Hill House,” a magnificent 10-acre estate, where guests can mingle with builder J.Tallman, learn more about each estate on tour, enjoy fine wine tasting and delicious delicacies, bid on valuable silent auction gifts, and much more perhaps even a couple of celebrity surprises.
Sponsors include Wells Fargo, Penner Law Firm, Penske Automotive. For more information and for tickets call 203-259-8326 or visit www.CTHometour.com
100% of the proceeds from ticket sales and auction items go to Operation Hope.
For more information contact the Vanderblue Team at 203-259-8326 or email cthometour@vanderblue.com or visit the web site cthometour.com.                              

ADVERTISEMENT

Hi BB's found this about Michael's Home!

Enjoy all that can attend!

Kellie

Well not too sure I copied it over here right but hope you get the gest of it. LOL

Have a great day!

Kellie

Thanks for putting it all out Kellie but Brigitte had already found link into the article and it is back a few pages on here from when it first came out.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

So Sorry,

I guess this is just another Newspaper but same article.

Kellie

Hello everyone, just wanted to offer here first and if nobody is interested I will advertise publicly. I have one meet and greet ticket to MB's show in Clearwater ,FL. For March 10th 2014. I sold the other ticket to another BB, so you will be sitting with someone familiar. The cost of the ticket is 132.50 that is exactly what I paid for it. If nobody is interested I will publicly advertise next Friday. Thank you all for reading and everyone have a great day. Remember me in your prayers tomorrow (surg day)
Sandy in MS

Dear Sandy,I pray that tomorrow everything will be ok with your surgery.Be positive and all the best to a fast recovery.

Take care and a big hug   :)  Silvia PS

Thank you very much. I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts.
Sandy in MS
Praying for you Sandy and a very speedy recovery. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Sandy, how do you feel about positive vibes? :D We're all with you sweetie in spirit and you're gonna be just fine: think of your daughter. Take care Sandy and we'll talk to you soon. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Thought some might be interested to know that Michael, on hearing that Malala Yousafzai was to receive a Clinton Global Citizen Award at the Clinton Global Initiative, 2013, in New York yesterday, he replied to the tweet by saying:  "MALALA IS MY HERO!"

Below is picture of Malala receiving the Award from Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is a beautiful photo, Sylvia, and congratulations to Malala. Thanks for posting! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service