Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael attended the 24th Annual Heroes and Legends Foundation's Tribute at the Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles, CA, on 22nd September when Chaka Khan was given the Icon Award from the Foundation and link below is into details about event and about Chaka Khan.........

http://www.chakakhan.com/news/chaka-khan-to-be-honored-at-24th-annu...

Below picture is one of Michael taken at event and for Sylvie and Robin CA it is a very close up picture of Michael's face and the only attire you can see is his scarf and a little bit of is jacket;  unfortunately it is from Getty Images and the watermark is right across his face......couldn't find any pictures anywhere else and this is the only one they had.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for the article and a very nice photo of MB watermark or not. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Michael has shared this yearbook picture of his mom/mum on FB and has put below caption along with and for Sylvie and Robin CA it is a beautiful picture but does not give a year but what is written beside her photo is: Helen Lila Gubin with below that "Sunshine" 10 Norton Street and then the saying: "A rose is sweeter in bud than in full bloom" with then  a listing of :- "Activities:  Dramatic Club III-IV.  News:  Advertising Board III.   Chorus:  IV.  "Kommercial Kapers"  III.  Social: IV with then hobbie down as "dancing" with her vocation being "stenographer" and she has signed it "Helen".   For me it is Isa who is looking back at you from picture with a bit of Holly in there and a little bit of Taryn but it is definitely Isa....almost a double !!! :)

"Found this yearbook picture of my mother Helen!!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just saw this over there Sylvia. .Thanks for bringing it here.. Ms Helen is full of sunshine that's for sure. She's always been so sweet to the fans over the years..I've always enjoyed seeing her..She used to call us "her" fans too when the MBC event galas were in CT!!LOL  The girls definitely each resemble her in some way I think!!  This is neat that MB posted his mom's yearbook photo!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, aww how sweet, I love it! Thanks for all descriptions, much appreciated. I love the name Lila and even thought  of naming my child Lila, but he turned out to be a boy... :D Well anyway, thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Isn't this great of Michael to post? I love seeing this. I have never met or seen her at a show yet but I hear she is so sweet & nice to all fans.

Joy

NJ

Thank you Sylvia.....lovely photo!! Hugs,

Found this and thought it was cute! Just wanted to share it.

Joy ;)

NJ

boltonpanel01.jpg

For Sylvie B. & Robin (CA):

Above picture is a caricature of sorts of Michael. It's a cartoon drawing of him standing outside, with a picnic basket next to him, a fancy sports car in the background, a sea gull flying in the blue sky full of clouds.  He has a skinny body with a huge head that is an actual photo of him. Black shoes, blue pants, maroon shirt open to his navel! He is waving with one hand, and the other hand is holding a copy of his new book.  A sea gull has just landed on the book. Next to his mouth is a cartoon bubble that says "Hello, fans!"

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Joy, cute, thanks for the description sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

LOL Joy That is a cute one!

Robin in MD:)

Cute one Joy, thanks!! Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service