Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought this was another good one on Twitter and for Sylvie and Robin CA first picture is of him singing "WAMLAW" in an audience and then we have picture of MB with long hair and then obviously one with it short and then two golfing pictures, video and then picture of him with Nicolette and the other video of JS .....hope you get a laugh !! :)

Now going to try and get into FB through MB because that is the only way I am getting anywhere.......oh, I am having fun this afternoon....NOT   !!!! LOL

7 things that prove Michael Bolton is a legend

Did you know he toured with Ozzy Osbourne? Or that he hangs around with Bill Murray?

beirut

M-Boltz performing in Beirut in 2009 (AP Photo/Bilal Hussein)

RIHANNA HAS TWEETED that Michael Bolton will “forever be a legend in my eyes”.

We didn’t need Rihanna to tell us he’s a legend though. Let’s look at the evidence…

1. The Hair

boltonhair

(Simon Meaker/EMPICS Entertainment)

2. The strength to cut off The Hair when his hairline gave up the ghost

shorthair

(RIC FELD/AP/Press Association Images)

3. He hangs around with Bill Murray and gives Kevin Costner the stink eye

boltoncostner

(AP Photo)

chrisodo

There he is again with Bill Murray, and… er… Chris O’Donnell (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)

4. The lyrics to How Can We Be Lovers If We Can’t Be Friends?

Such an amazing power ballad…

YouTube/Scrii

5. He once toured with Ozzy Osbourne

Michael Bolton and his band Blackjack toured with Ozzy Osbourne in the eighties.

Look, here they are:

YouTube/Rokkaholik

6. He got engaged to the “only one out of Desperate Housewives who looks like a bit of craic”*

(*That’s a direct quote from a TheJournal.ie staffer)

boltnic

7. This video

YouTube/TheLonelyIsland

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the update. Yes I knew Michael or should I say Blackjack toured with Ozzy, didn't know about Bill Murray, though I'm not surprised, since he was a big fan of Bill's in the 80's. I have an interview where he mimicks a bit of Bill Murray... :D I would have thought they'd emphasize more his hanging out with Bill Clinton... In any case,  cool item Sylvia, thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thought you might all like to know the continuing story of;  "Rihanna and Michael on Twitter"...................

"Michael Bolton@mbsings

Ur a truly powerful artist with a distinct voice that I love, and the rare kind who will have a great long career. Your fan, Mb"

Michael sent that tweet about 1 hour ago.    Wonder if by any chance Rihanna fancies doing a duet with our Michael and she is trying to do the groundwork for through Twitter ???????? :)

and more on Rihanna and Michael's tweets:

Rihanna was jumping for joy on Sunday after she realized that Michael Bolton used Twitter to contact her. The entertainer shared a moment that her heart dropped after hearing from Bolton personally. Rihanna hasn't been shy in sharing how much she loves Michael Bolton and apparently he heard her compliments. Taking time to compliment Rihanna, Michael Bolton called himself a fan of the artist on Sunday.

“@rihanna Ur a truly powerful artist with a distinct voice that I love, and the rare kind who will have a great long career. Your fan, Mb,” tweeted Michel Bolton from his official Twitter account.

While anyone getting a personal message from Michael Bolton might be excited, it appears that Rihanna was ecstatic that the entertainer even noticed her.

“My heart fell to the floor!!!” tweeted Rihanna from her official Twitter account on Sunday. It was in response to Michael Bolton’s message. “#biggestfan.”

Fans sometimes forget that the stars are fans of entertainers too. As the younger artists will admit, some of the people they look up to are actually people they perform with at shows. Rihanna and Michael Bolton haven’t performed together, but if they decided to do a single, it would be a chart topper for sure.

THANK YOU Gail...that is so sweet of Rhianna!!!! I see perhaps a duet in the future???? Way to go Michael for you are such a positive role model for all the singers coming up in their careers!! A respected legend is a good title to have :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Gail, this is simply amazing to witness, seriously, I'm speechless! Thanks for reporting this sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I love this! How cool!!!! That would be an interesting duet!!!!

I love hearing celebrities being so "normal" over other celebrities they are fans of!!!!LOL Just like all of us regular folks!!!!

Thanks for sharing Gail!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for that article Gail and so glad to hear that she was thrilled that MB sent her such a tweet but he did also answer her original tweet after you had brought Rihanna's over and for some reason I didn't put that on here only his second one to her.....sorry folks but here is Rihanna's tweet again (only because they go together) and Michael's answer........

: This man will forever be a legend in my eyes ” I'm very grateful to read this!! Thank u, Mb"

This was maybe missed by the press and I hope not by Rihanna but MB does this a lot now and I have seen others do it too, for he adds his reply to the original tweet:  doesn't make out a separate tweet........not too sure how it is done !! :)

Rihanna’s Michael Bolton Crush Is A Much-Needed Reminder That, Chris Brown Aside, She Is The Best

by Halle Kiefer (@hallekiefer)

Rihanna Thrilled By Michael Bolton Fan Tweet

Considering that all of our recent Rihanna posts have something to do with He Who Shall Not Be Named (JK! We mean Chris Brown), we were starting to worry that people were forgetting how excellent Rihanna is as an independent entity. Take her reaction to Michael Bolton‘s very sweet fan tweet, for instant. “@rihanna Ur a truly powerful artist with a distinct voice that I love, and the rare kind who will have a great long career. Your fan, Mb,” the singer tweeted at RiRi last Friday. Rihanna took until yesterday to comment on his baller status compliment, we’re assuming because she immediately started hyperventilating and lost consciousness. “My heart fell to the floor!!! ‪#1love‬,” she gushed about the tweet. “‪#biggestfan‬.” Guys, how adorable is that? The only people we know who love Michael Bolton this much are RiRi and our dad, and they are both the cutest!

Of course, Bolton was only replying to Rihanna’s initial praise for him, which, again, is so great. “This man will forever be a legend in my eyes ‪#MichealBolton‬,” Rihanna swooned last week while posting a picture of Bolton in a sweet leather blazer. Dear sweet heavenly lord, what if they did a duet together? Maybe they can do a cover of “How Can We Be Lovers If We Can’t Be Friends?” Oh wow, that works on so many different levels for Rihanna. We are geniuses! Ending 2012 on the highest of high notes! See you in 2013, ya’ll!

Thanks Gail for that article and that ending couldn't have been more apt as we have said goodbye to the old and welcomed in the New and hope we may just see Rihanna and Michael singing a duet together and they should make it just a single with a brand new, fun, song about how they met on Twitter !!!!! LOL.

Hi Gail, cute cute article, thanks for sharing it! Now am I the only one who doesn't know who this Halle Keifer is? Just wondering. In any case, nice way to finish 2012 and begin 2013, thanks Gail! Take care and happy new year. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail & Sylvia,
Thanks for all the articles, and thanks Sylvia for the Tweet info! This is so cool to read about! And nice to know famous people have crushes on MB just like all us regular folks do!!
Joy
NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service