Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael is definitely on on tonight's George Stroumboulopoulos's show for there are tweets out that Michael has retweeted and also there is a teaser of a clip that George has put out and below is link into it.....enjoy !!!! :)

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/videos/show-clip/michael-bolton-lonely-is...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, great teaser clip!!! Made me smile at lunch today!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for that Sylvia, hubby confirmed it on the TV guide last night. It's starting in a few minutes. I hope most people can see the clip. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Here is the video for Michael on George Stroumboulopoulos's show "Tonight" which aired last night and must warn it is just over 20 minutes long so sit back and enjoy.   Sandy gave me heads up that it was on his page .....so thanks Sandy and here it is !!!!! :)

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/

Hi Sylvia, well if the full video is there, that's terrific! All I can find on the page is the same clip you've posted yesterday sweetie. The show started with Michael doing vocal exercizes and George trying to keep up! lol Can you tell me where we're supposed to click to get the full one? Thanks to both you and Sandy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

That is what it starts with for it is the full interview.   It is on the page it is not separate and there is no other link that I can find on it to bring it over.  It is above the clip of Michael and in a box by itself and it is where he shows the previous days interviews for yesterday he had Vanilla Ice showing.  It says "latest episode" below it and you can click anywhere on it and it will start to play. 

Michael was on Radio Manchester here this afternoon but I saw tweet too late to catch his interview in the programme for only caught last hour but am waiting for it to come back up as replay and will try and record,.....think he did a lot of work when over here but unfortunately do not know what and am just catching on Twitter when can.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Picked this tweet up that Michael has responded to and here is tweet and his response..........

"Michael Bolton     @mbsings        

: We're not worthy... ” ha!!!! Very funny!"

.......and here is photo that was sent with tweet and for Sylvie and Robin CA it is a photo of two guys, prostrate on Michael's star on the Walk of Fame, kissing it and it is a good fun photo for someone has taken it looking down on them so you can see Michael's star clearly and their heads, each at a point, bent in reverence !!!! lol.

lol love it! Thanks for sharing that Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I cannot be there but I blow that star a kiss of my own. ;)).....thanks, Sylvia!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hope you will all indulge me for this is the link into Sam Bailey, from our X Factor show, singing "My Heart Will Go On" and Gary Barlow said he had seen Celine Dion singing it in Vegas and she gave him goosebumps and he told Sam, you sing it better;  the title of "you are the Celine Dion of the UK" was also given to her.   Sam is girl that Michael tweeted with last week when it had been said they should duet and Sam came on and said she would love to sing with Michael and he said that "they should make it happen".....this week Twitter is all quiet, except for one who is not in the "group", so believe and hope things are going on behind the scenes and will HAPPEN.....I'm just hoping it will be in May !!! :) 

http://youtu.be/8ognzJAp35k

Thanks Sylvia for posting....Sam has a very powerful and beautiful voice. Something to look forward too...she and MB possibly working together too :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sam Bailey admits she would love to duet with Gary Barlow or Michael Bolton

Sam says she would love to sing with Michael Bolton.

Sam Bailey has revealed that she would love to duet with Gary Barlow on The X Factor – but that her ideal singing partner would be Michael Bolton.

Speaking to a celebrity website, the mother-of-two revealed that she even had a song already picked out for her and Gary.

Unreality TV quoted Sam as saying: “If I got to duet with Gary, I would probably do A Million Love Songs because that song just takes me straight back to being young.

“And it’s just an amazing song. I love the piano in it and I could chuck in a few harmonies.”

When talking about the possibility of having a guest join her in the later stages of the competition, however, Sam said she would look to the other side of the Atlantic.

“I’d love to sing with Michael Bolton,” she told the site. “But I don’t think he’d be available. He’s too famous!”

Despite her new-found fame on The X Factor, Sam insisted that she has not given up on her career as a prison officer.

“I am on a career break, but I don’t want to completely detach myself from the prison service because it’s become a passion of mine to help rehabilitate people,” she told the site.

“I’ve learned so much from being a prison officer, and though some days it’s a tough job, and you’ve got to be really thick skinned, it’s a really rewarding job.

“So yeah, I don’t want to break away from it altogether. It’s a job I’ve loved for three years, and everyone’s been so supportive of me, I can’t thank them all enough.”

This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service