Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katia....season 27? Hmmmmm....fancy that!! Thanks for posting!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,
Well, YouTube has Series 27 Episode 5, 6, & 7 on so MB is on Episode 8. Let's keep checking, looks like they put it on YouTube after about 1 week! Yeah! Sounds hilarious, can't wait to see it.
Joy
NJ

Thanks for the info Joy, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi Joy, it wasn't just you who had the message about downloading stuff. In any case, in case we're not allowed putting the link here because of content, the video is available on YouTube and is entitled:

" Never Mind the Buzzcocks S27E08" and is 29 minutes 10 seconds long. I loved hearing Michael having so much fun and breaking out into song, but I have to say that the show is very British. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Here is link into "Never Mind The Buzzcocks" which I am putting on here as it is already out on Michael's FB page.  I have sent it to Gail asking for clarification if can be on here because of explicit material so if she decides "no" will have to remove.   Not sure if it is available for viewing outside of the UK but hope it is because and by those who have "liked" on FB, it certainly looks as though it is.   It does carry the explicit warning on it and they have also put on a parental guidance lock so before you can view you have to verify that you are over 16 and create a password in order to unlock the parental guidance lock.   Hope you laugh as much as I did and I am away to watch again !!! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03hc5xv/Never_Mind_the_Buzzco...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Gail has said it is okay for the link to be on the website especially as it contains warning about explicit material but have to say that Gail cannot access as it shows up only available in UK to her so my noting who had "liked" on FB was not an indication of it being available in the States.   Should also say that it is only available on link I have put in for 6 days.

Video about Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival at which Michael appeared at the Chairman's Award Gala on 9th November and you do see Michael a couple of times and also there is a photo of him in the little gallery section below video on page. 

http://www.eyeonsouthflorida.com/fort-lauderdale-international-film...

Terrific video of Michael singing "Sweet Home Chicago" at the Film Festival in Fort Lauderdale.

Michael Bolton performs at the 2013 Ft Lauderdale International Fil... from Soflo Media on Vimeo.

Thanks Sylvia but it won't play on my end :(...neither of them....love Sweet Home Chicago though. Okay, the other videos fiinally appeared. Going to watch them all now.....thanks again. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

It has got to play Kathy T .....you click at left side of bottom row on video picture where arrow is and it changes into two bars.  Hope it works ???? :) 

Thanks for posting!!!

Robin in MD :)
Sorry Sylvia but a fine line appears through what would be the video playing in the square and it does nothing else. No problem....plenty of Sweet Home Chicago's on You Tube....going to find one now :)))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service