Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sylvia, I don't remember this one either! Astrid

Hi Joy, thanks so much for this video, I love it! I remember Michael saying in an interview about his experience that it felt so surreal when he won his first Grammy. He kept thinking this was a rehearsal and realizing everyone was in tuxedos, it couldn't be a rehearsal... Then he said it felt like that scene in the movie "Carrie" when everybody is clapping in slow motion... Can you picture it? :D I loved that in your video, you can even hear the expression on his face... XD Thanks a lot for this Joy, loved it! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Yes, I thought the article was good, but when I saw the video I was thrilled.  Even though it's only a bit over  minute it's great. And the expression on his face at the very end is priceless like Sylvia said above.  Hard to explain to you, but he moves his eyes from left to right shifty like and to me looks like a little boy face for a second. It is so cute!

Joy

NJ

Great find Joy!!!! Thank you so much. Writing TSOIA and reflecting his life seems to have a cathartic effect on him. After all, there is nothing wrong with being proud of his achievements, especially, since he had more than his share of harsh criticism. JMO. Thanks again, Astrid

Do you all mean I have still got a few pictures, hidden away, that I can surprise you with.......oh, need to see what I can do on the photo thread some time soon !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Yes, apparently you do still have some hidden gems we haven't seen yet!

I think I might also, but they are things I have to scan first.

Joy

NJ

Below is a link into some pictures of Michael and Orianthi at the Hennessy Toasts Achievements in Music event at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA on 9th February, 2013 plus a couple of little pictures found on Twitter from the event.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&a...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A general tweet Michael has put out and thought, because of content, worth bringing over here...........

"Michael Bolton@mbsings

Thanks to ALL OF YOU supporting this "

Here is a link into an article and a video of Michael giving out tips on how to "save your Valentine's Day" - enjoy !!! :)

http://k1047.cbslocal.com/2013/02/14/let-michael-bolton-save-your-v...

Hey Sylvia, thanks for that link: that was random... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I probably have mentioned I do hear Michael once or sometimes twice a day on the NJ station I listen to at work all day. The Breeze 107.1 FM.
The day DJ, Lisa Anderson of course a woman must like him!  Last week she played WAMLAW, and after the song she said she recently saw him in concert in AC (Atlantic City, NJ) and he was great.  She says she's not sure how old he is, but he looks amazing, and he is still touring after all these year. He is like the Duracell Bunny, he just keeps going and going and going.............
Energizer-bunny
Robin CA & Sylvie B-Icon of the Energizer Bunny who you probably have heard of in commercials.  He is a stuffed pink rabbit, wearing sunglasses (like MB!) holding and playing a big drum and he walks along and never stops due to Energizer Batteries!

Thank you, Joy,
For this time of radio, and the Duracell rabbit, he is sure he saw 100 per hour, for our pleasure, and hers, hoping that at times it resumes the time to charge the batteries .Have a good Joy

tend

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service