Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, thanks for sharing sweetie: how lucky you hear Michael on the radio! I do know what the Duracell/Energizer bunny looks like, I used to have one. :D Thanks for pic description and thanks Sylvia too. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Your too quick for me Sylvie for I have had to change post in MBATW for when looking at tweets over in Twitter I found out I had put in wrong information because photo was not tweeted by radio station but by Tourus UK so have just changed post over there and was going to change one here too but will just add new one I have put in...........................

‎@mbsings #valentinesday Know a day late but here is a great photo of MICHAEL BOLTON that "Tourus" tweeted yesterday for Valentine's Day. There was also a radio station in NJ that played Michael's music yesterday, amongst a lot of others, but the DJ, Lisa Anderson, on this particular show referred to Michael as being like, the Duracell Bunny, because he just keeps, going, and going, and going, and................. !! Information and picture are courtesy of a girl on MB's website called Joy and remember you to can pop into MB's website for everybody is, more than welcome, just key in www.michaelbolton.com and join in the FUN !! :)
@mbsings #valentinesday Know a day late but here is a great photo of MICHAEL BOLTON that "Tourus" tweeted yesterday for Valentine's Day. There was also a radio station in NJ that played Michael's music yesterday, amongst a lot of others, but the DJ, Lisa Anderson, on this particular show referred to Michael as being like, the Duracell Bunny, because he just keeps, going, and going, and going, and................. !! Information and picture are courtesy of a girl on MB's website called Joy and remember you to can pop into MB's website for everybody is, more than welcome, just key in www.michaelbolton.com and join in the FUN !! :)

Sylvia.  Your were Scottish friend.

So today on The Breeze 107.1 my favorite DJ gal plays To Love Somebody. Then when the song is over she says, "Oh Michael Bolton, now he'd make a good valentine!"
Joy
NJ
michael-bolton-valentine.jpg

Thanks Joy and what a good old laugh that one gave me....the Duracell Bunny....love it:   think I will pinch it and tweet him it and say it was courtesy of you !!!! LOL

The picture you have I saw that on Twitter and I was going to put over this morning in the thread I started to do with his Valentine 5 tip message but thanks for putting on here Joy for it is great !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sort of "tweeted" this to Michael and it is a post I have put out on my page in FB and because it is linked to Twitter it automatically comes out there and if I put an address in it gets sent there......didn't know that at the beginning but didn't me long to find out; surprise, surprise !!! LOL.   Obviously will let you know if any response from Michael...doubt it, but......................LOL.

‎@mbsings  #valentinesday  Know a day late but here is a great photo of MICHAEL BOLTON that a radio station in NJ tweeted yesterday, whilst playing Michael's music, along with the DJ, Lisa Anderson, referring to Michael as being like, the Duracell Bunny, because he just keeps, going, and going, and going, and................. !!  Information and picture are courtesy of a girl on MB's website called Joy and remember you to can pop into MB's website for everybody is, more than welcome, just key in www.michaelbolton.com and join in the FUN !! :)
@mbsings #valentinesday Know a day late but here is a great photo of MICHAEL BOLTON that a radio station in NJ tweeted yesterday, whilst playing Michael's music, along with the DJ, Lisa Anderson, referring to Michael as being like, the Duracell Bunny, because he just keeps, going, and going, and going, and................. !! Information and picture are courtesy of a girl on MB's website called Joy and remember you to can pop into MB's website for everybody is, more than welcome, just key in www.michaelbolton.com and join in the FUN !! :)
For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture that Joy has put in above and the same one I have "tweeted" to Michael is a collage for it is made up of one of the pictures that was taken during the shoot for the cover of "The One Thing" CD where Michael is lying down on the floor although you can't see his legs in this shot but his right arm is extended out because he is resting his weight on that hand and he is smiling beautifully and what they have done is placed a single red rose with long stem in his mouth and to right of him is his name and then at back they have placed a beautiful burning hearth which almost makes it look as though he is lying in front of it keeping warm BUT up to the left they have placed a large pink heart and they have written inside it the words: "How can we be lovers if we can't be Valentines ?" and Michael's head and part of body is actually within the heart as is rose coming out of mouth.  It is beautifully done and I love the picture of Michael that they have used and if he looks at, hope he enjoys too and gets a little giggle out of !!! :)
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Thanks! You tweeted it to Michael? Nice!!

Joy

NJ

Thought some might be interested in seeing this tweet from Josh from the group One Direction and Michael's response..........

Michael Bolton@mbsings

: you sir, are a legend!! What a voice!” thank u so much josh! U guys r killin it! Keep goin strong!

If unsure who One Direction are they are a boy band from the UK/Ireland and they are pretty fantastic ......they came 3rd in the X-Factor show in 2010 and after that Simon Cowell gave them a record contract and they took off !!!   I like them even more now than I did before.....lovely to see the young having such good taste !!!!!! LOL.

GUCCI JOINS GRAMMY, JOHN LEGEND, MICHAEL BOLTON FOR A GOOD CAUSE

2/17/2013 @ 8:54AM |177 views

Singer and political activist Michael Bolton models his Gucci Grammy Interlocking timepiece (WireImage.com/M. Sullivan and The GRAMMY Museum)

The Grammy award show taking place last Sunday was not the only event surrounding the Grammys: both pre and post shows saw Gucci Timepieces co-mingling with artists such as John Legend and Michael Bolton.

John Legend all dressed in Gucci, including his one-of-a-kind I-Gucci Grammy timepiece

A private pre-Grammy musical event at the Grammy Museum on February 9, 2013 saw Grammy Museum executive director Bob Santelli and CEO of Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry Michele Sofisti hosting Legend to kick off both this year’s sponsorship of the Grammy Camp and launch the new Gucci Grammy Interlocking watch, a 42 mm quartz timepiece featuring the characteristic interlocked Gs (ostensibly for “Gucci” and “Grammy” in this case) on a black manchette leather strap that has the Grammy logo embossed on the leather lining. It is available in two versions: a brushed stainless steel case with a black dial and a black PVD-coated version with a dark yellow dial. Both dials feature circular graining that recalls grooves on a record.

Singer John Legend with Michele Sofisti, CEO of Gucci Timepieces and Jewelry, and the new Gucci Grammy Interlocking timepiece

The Grammy Museum’s program is a series featuring onstage interviews with past, contemporary, and award-winning musicians. Thus, guests were treated to a live interview with Legend, led by Santelli, followed by a set of unplugged songs. Celebrating the occasion and underscoring Gucci Timepieces’ relationship with music, Legend wore a unique I-Gucci Grammy timepiece set with 206 diamonds. He was fully decked out in Gucci, wearing a pale blue corduroy blazer with a white-and-blue printed dress shirt as well as blue cotton trousers from Gucci’s 2013 spring-summer collection.

The Gucci Grammy Interlocking timepiece is available in two versions

In September of 2010, Gucci had already announced its three-year partnership with the Recording Academy (organizers of the Grammy awards). In this third year of the partnership, Gucci announces its support of the Grammy Camp, a summer program for young musicians from around the world with the mission of cultivating their talents. These camps will take place in New York and Los Angeles this coming summer and will allow ten talented young people the chance to network with industry professionals, write music and visit workshops and recording spaces. During a February 13 program at the Grammy Museum, Gucci gifted renowned singer and social activist Michael Bolton with the new Gucci Grammy Interlocking watch.

Singer and political activist Michael Bolton models his Gucci Grammy Interlocking timepiece (WireImage.com/M. Sullivan and The GRAMMY Museum)

Thank you Joy,
Well, I esquere you are well, thank you for the photos and the article, he is very class, take care of yourself.

Have a good day

katia

Katia,

I am fine, sorry I think I forgot to respond to a comment you made about the snow in my area? I am in New Jersey on the East Coast of the US. We did have about 10 inches during that last storm, which is not a big problem. I did stay home from work that day, but all was cleaned and plowed by later that day. The area that got it the worst was Connecticut, that is New England area to the Northeast of me.  That is where Michael is from you know! They got 30 to 40 inches! Thank you for thinking of me. Enjoy the photo!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks for ALL of that article Joy ......that was great to read and to see pictures of Michael sporting his new watch !!! :)

Below is a tweet that Michael has retweeted and Katia picked it up and put photo in photo thread but felt it deserved a little bit more acknowledgement  so have brought tweet and photo over to here !!

"Damon Marks16 hrs
- Thank you for supporting the Traveling Guitar Foundation and helping save music in schools for the kids! "
For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture shows Damon Marks with Michael and Damon is holding a guitar in front of himself and Michael and Michael has his arm resting on Damon's shoulder with his other hand holding the neck of the guitar.  The guitar is signed by Michael so whether MB donated the guitar and this was him handing it over to the Foundation do not know as no other information about but it does seriously look as though that is the case.....just a little something else Michael has done in his spare second or two that he has had recently in his life and when he found those, heaven only knows !!! lol..  What a guy !!! lol.
Thanks again Katia for finding and bringing over !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service