Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Brigitte, vielen Dank für die Information. Ich habe schon ganz fleißig gevotet. Hoffentlich hilft es.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin

Katrin

Hello Brigitte, thanks for the information. I have voted already quite busy. Hopefully it helps.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

We never got those commercials over here in UK but loved each and everyone.  Only one we have been seeing is one of the Starburst ones and even that isn't in its entirety and it has to be Michael's segment that is cut short....boooohoooohoooo    Loved the Optimum ones too especially him bathing the dog and the one where supposedly on the potter's wheel for the expression on his face when phone goes is priceless and that was brilliant acting. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That is a pity if you never saw the Optimum ones Tiffany for we had them on here and they are in the Video Section but unfortunately they are no longer playable as they are marked as "private" for Optimum sold the rights to them and whoever bought is not allowing them to be shown.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Tiffany, I know I do! I wish they'd change those 2 notes in the beginning, because I start every time! lol I wanted to make sure I got all 6 commercials, so every time I heard those 2 notes, I'd jump out of my chair to record them... :D I hope the campaign will have been successful enough that Honda or other companies want to do this again. Thanks for posting Tiffany, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

http://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/kleidung-accessoir...

In Vienna sold a "fan" original Michael Bolton Fan Jackets! Has anyone of you those jacket ever seen at Michael?

Petra (Germany)

Never heard of jackets Petra !!! :)    T-shirts and Bolton Bomber shirts, yes, but not jackets like that.   Would seriously question authenticity of that but maybe I am completely wrong and someone will know about or even have one but let's put it this way, I wouldn't be buying !!!!  Would question it being made in London for t-shirts etc are all made in the USA.

Hi ladies, well I can't see the picture, but I do own some tour jackets. What does it look like?  Maybe someone like Robin in MD might be able to help, but at least, you know they exist. Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

O.k. Sylvie. I'm trying a Description:

The jacket is in blouson style.

Material: Loden wool with genuine leather sleeves.

The lettering Michael Bolton is embroidered with silver thread.

Jacket color: black.

Puuhh, hopefully you understand the description and can you imagine the jacket.

Petra (Germany)

Hallo Petra, yep, perfect description sweetie and I own one! :D It's very comfortable and very warm, has an inside pocket on each side, zipper pocket on the inside right side. It doesn't have much of a collar though, so you do need a scarf when it's windy. :D Hope that hehlps. XD  I paid mine about $40 6 years ago on EBay and it was a bargain. It almost costs as much to get it cleaned though because it's real wool and real leather. Take care Petra and good luck if you're trying to get it. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you Sylvie! I immediately the information forwarded to the Pink Ladies!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Petra and as I have said "maybe completely wrong" and obviously am for didn't know anything about Tour Jackets and have never seen any nor any for sale so this is a first for me and if you believe it is authentic and want I hope you are successful in getting Petra !!! :)   Does look a nice jacket and unfortunately I couldn't wear unless well protected against the wool as I have allergy too.   Enjoy if you manage to get !!! :)

Hey Sylvie, Glad to hear you have one of these and know about it. Did it come from the fan club? I don't remember if they sold anything like that, but they could have. I have a Bolton Bomber's jacket they sold in the 1990's but that's the only one I remember.  I could be wrong..It's been alot of years now LOL  Glad you recognized this item. I don't know if it was anything "official" but if you enjoy wearing it that's all that matters.  If you are getting one Petra, good luck to you!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service