Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, no, that jacket didn’t come from the fan club, I found it on EBay 6 years ago. I’ve “seen” jackets on EBay from time to time, from the TLT tour, but most popular is the ’96 tour one. A friend of mine owns a TLT jacket bought in the 90’s, so I know they are out there.  I would so love to have a Bolton Bombers jacket! Jennifer had one to sell a couple of years ago, but it was too much for my budget. I keep searching though! :D So there you go Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thought might like to see these pictures and first is of Michael and Kim Williams, who is in Public Relations in Toronto, Canada and whom Michael has met before at events, who were out to dinner in Missassauga along with Kim's husband, Jim who is owner, I believe, of Williams Communications and 2nd pic is of Michael and Jim.  Both pics taken yesterday, 4th June.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I think I remember seeing them with MB before also. Great pics!

Robin in MD :)

Very nice pictures! Thank you Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Very nice photos, thanks for posting Sylvia :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thought you might like to see this old picture from 1988 of Michael in Moscow doing shopping with Cyndi Lauper, Franne Golde and Diane Warren and yes, that is Michael at right hand side, just in photo and no more.  Photo comes courtesy of Franne Golde.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A nice picture, Sylvia! However, I am glad that Michael has nothing fashionable copied from Cyndi!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for posting, Sylvia, cute photo. Higs,

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Whats-On/Music/ALBUM-REVIEW-Aint-No-Mou...

Again, a nice review of the new CD:

ALBUM REVIEW: Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Michael Bolton

Written byCAROLINE KAY

THEY don’t call Michael Bolton the Soul Provider for nothing and this album is a shining example of this man’s talent.

The award-winning singer/songwriter has stood the test of time – along with having his flowing locks chopped off - and continues to provide his fans with great album after great album, decade after decade.

Includes duets with X Factor winners Leona Lewis and Sam Bailey, along with a couple of self-penned songs.

There’s not a bad track on the album and listen out for a couple of Motown classics: Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’M Yours) and How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), along with Tracks Of My Tears.

Bolton is perfect company, especially when I am confined to the kitchen cooking Sunday dinner.

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for finding and sharing that one Petra for although short everything said that needs to be said, a wonderful album indeed.....danke !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute little review Petra, thanks. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Pertra, nice write up and so true ;). Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service