Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too cute!! LOL

Thank Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for all goodies ladies! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Loved is one! Thanks for posting it here, Gail.

Anna (in MO)

Lovely video as always Gail. Thanks for sharing. Much love.

Patience

Hey Gail, I just saw this post, it is so cute:)! Thanks for sharing:)! Hope you are well:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Article from News Australia about Special and also has video section which contains clips from Special ....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/tv-shows/michael-bolton-is-...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for this article Sylvia, that one was different and with a bit more input from Michael, thanks for sharing. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent below tweet with pic of himself standing on a green on golf course.  Beautiful scenery at back of him with palm trees, flower beds and lake feature on course and of course looks as though sun is shining and it is certainly warm because he is in usual golf gear of blue polo shirt, blue trousers and blue cap with white golf glove.

How do I get ready for a show?? @ Kapolei, Hawaii

Michael has posted to his FB page poster about Live Stream from Hawaii today with below comment .......

"Happening today!! Who's in?!?!!!"

Poster says ::  "Valentine's Day Facebook Live with Michael"   :   "When: @ 8 pm ET : 5 pm PT"  :   "Where: Facebook.com/mbsings"

Michael has sent below tweet along with link into video from live stream yesterday on FB 

Did u all check out my Facebook Live? Wanna see more like this??

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Vanity Fair have shared Michael being a barista at Alfred's Coffee & Kitchen in LA earlier in year.  The video is longer length version of short clip we got previously and thank goodness they shared for it is super......that man could definitely sing the Chinese Telephone Directory !!! :)   

If you click on "pic Twitter ....." link that will take you to Vanity Fair's tweet and then the video starts to play automatically but be aware the sound may be on mute..

I know.. He is amazing! Lucky customers!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service