Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a hoot!!! Thanks Gail for the article! I hope MB will have a chance to dispense some well needed advice to Rhianna about domestic violence!!! Perhaps she will listen to MB. One can hope! Violence aside...Rhianna is very talented and if she is smart she won't let love interfere with where she is going or can go.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry folks I tried to put in a tweet from BuzzFeed on their take on Michael and Rihanna's tweets but it didn't come out right at all as most of it is made up of the tweets between them and it went kind of crazy on the page and in fact went off the page but basically they are having a laugh and saying about Michael and Rihanna falling on love on Twitter and who would ever have guessed it and they go on to say about a duet and show a picture "photoshopped" of Rihanna and Michael as Jack Sparrow and say the SNL should get onto it ......totally agree with them on that one and think it could be the hit of the year !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would bring this photo over from Twitter and it was tweeted by Yolanda Foster yesterday and it shows David, herself and Michael out at dinner in NYC.....don't know if taken yesterday for she doesn't say for her tweet says simply:  "Out to dinner with my love" and she had sent copy of tweet to Michael as well as her husband, David !! :)

Great photo Sylvia!! Thanks for posting :))) Michael is going to be one BUSY fellow :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I also posted this over in the ABC Comedy thread:

Michael Bolton: SNL Jack Sparrow Sketch Opened The Door For My New Sitcom

First Published: January 30, 2013 6:56 PM EST Credit:

Michael Bolton (Photo by Access Hollywood, Getty Images)Caption Michael Bolton (Photo by Access Hollywood, Getty Images)

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Michael Bolton surprised “Saturday Night Live” viewers in 2011 with his impressive comedic skills playing Captain Jack Sparrow alongside The Lonely Island’s Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer.

The hilarious musical spoof not only exposed the singer’s sense of humor, it opened the door for a multitude of small screen opportunities almost immediately.

“I did ‘Two and Half Men’ shortly afterwards,” Michael told Access Hollywood in a new interview, of one of the opportunities the “Jack Sparrow” digital short (that now boasts upwards of 99 million views on YouTube) helped create. “You suddenly get on the radar of a lot of television and film writers… [who] go, ‘Oh, I didn’t know he would do something like this. Would he consider this? Would he consider that?’ and that’s all coming to me now.”

One project in the pipeline for Michael is a new sitcom pilot, currently in development at ABC.

“If they like what they read, we shoot the pilot in the spring,” he said. “If they like the pilot, I’m on the air in the fall and it’s hysterical – it is so funny. The working title is ‘Michael Bolton’s Daughter is Destroying My Life.’”

The star – whose new memoir “Soul Of It All” is in stores now — will be playing a “psychologically challenged” extreme “caricature” of himself in the pilot, who wants to nurture a relationship with his estranged daughter.

“I’m like a 12 year old. So [I find] this girl, this young 24, 25-year-old journalist who’s really well grounded and really smart and I bring her in and I want her to be the bridge in this relationship between me and my daughter,” he explained of the sitcom plot. “She accepts the job, realizing after the first day that she’s going to have to babysit for both my daughter and me.

“That’s how the series starts – it’s really funny stuff,” he added. “I’m really looking forward to it.”

-- Erin O’Sullivan

Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thanks for putting this over here Joy and I suppose better to have him everywhere than nowhere !!! lol   Love the way he looked and smiled, nearly all the time, in the Access interview and this picture caught it perfectly !! :)  Thanks again Joy !! :)

Found this picture of an old 1977 poster!!
Wasn't sure where to post it, but pretty sure I hadn't
seen it on this website before.
So how cool is this?  1977!!
Joy  ;))))
NJ

Very cool Joy...thanks for posting!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh WOW Joy, what a find and so glad you shared it !!! :)  As far as I am concerned perfect thread for it for that was my intention in starting it to have somewhere for everyone to put all their finds in which don't quite fit in anywhere else.

Thanks again Joy !!! :)

Thanks for sharing Joy!! Astrid

Hey Joy, may Iask where you found tht picture? I remember someone telling me about it years ago: it was taken from the Lee Randall book "Time love and tenderness", if I'm not mistaken. I ought a repro poster of it on EBay, if it's the same one. Don't ask me to describe it though! lol Thanks for sharing Joy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

It is not in the Lee Randall book Sylvie, must be in the other one Robin MD is talking about that the fans put together for I don't have that and I have never seen that poster ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottishf friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service